Chapter 54: A Hit

Warning: This chapter contains strong language, violence and content that may be triggering to some. Please read with care. I love you guys!

Hazels POV

"I don't know, Trevor." I said staring at the TV screen while Trevor yelled continuously at me.

"What the fuck Hazel, you don't fucking pay attention to me." He yelled, I just ignored him and continued watching my show.

"Listen to me!" He yelled even louder.

"I don't fucking know what happened to your wallet!" I yelled back.

"You're so fucking worthless." He yelled and I slightly flinched.

"Whatever Trevor." I exhaled, being so used to the harsh words.

"I should just throw you out on the fucking street!" He yelled taking a step closer to me. I stayed silent knowing he wasn't serious.

"Go look it your pants, you probably left it there." I suggested, ignoring his harsh words. He said nothing and walked upstairs.

Trevor has been, very, very hostile for the past couple of weeks. Ever since I refused to have sex with him that one night, it's like I broke something inside of him and now he's been nothing but horrible to me. I know I need to leave him, I really do. I'm as much of a feminist as the next girl and I know that it's not right to let a guy push you around like that, but lets face it, I have nowhere else to go. I can't afford a plane ticket back home and my parents can't either, and I would never ask anyone else for that, I'm just not that kind of a person.

"Did you find it?" I asked as he walked down the stairs silently.

"Yes." He said pushing his hands into his pockets in defeat, and I continued watching my show.

"I'm going out for a bit, I'll be back later." He said and slammed the door. I let out a sigh of relief.

"What am I gonna do?" I whispered to myself as I buried my face in my hands. Suddenly an idea popped into my head and I ran upstairs.

I quickly ran into my room and shut the door behind me, I walked over to my small, electric piano, and sat on the stool in front of it.

Playing the piano has always been so therapeutic for me and is kind of my way of escaping the world. So many great memories come back. Memories of my birth mom, memories of home, memories of Ashton. I just feel so happy when I play the piano.

Ashton's POV

"Wow guys, that's awesome!" I smiled at the boys after we finished listening to the full product of Amnesia. We decided to go with our first plan and have just Calum and Luke sing, since I obviously couldn't do it.

"I think this one is gonna be a hit!" John smiled.

"You really think so? Our band is shit." Michael laughed.

"I don't think you guys know how big you actually are, I mean She looks so perfect was such a hit that it got to number one!"

"That was amazing!" We all said.

"I mean it would be really cool if Amnesia became a hit, I really need Hazel to hear it." I smiled.

So that was the plan. We're gonna make Amnesia the next single after Don't Stop, so hopefully it will become a hit so Hazel will here it. I know she's really into all that mainstream shit. But the point is, I want her to know that I still love her, without actually telling her because that's wrong considering the fact that she's still with fucking Trevor. Kind of like serenading her without actually serenading her.