Chapter 59: Some People Are Worth Waiting For

Grab a snack and get comfy cause things are about to get wild:p

Hazels POV

The phone call ended and I let out a long sigh, tossing my phone in front of me.

Ashton still loves me. Ashton Irwin still loves me. After everything that has happened, the long months we've spent apart, he still loves me.

I laid back down and stared at the ceiling.

I was still extremely shocked by the event from the night before, but I had hope, a lot of it.

I knew I was going to see Ashton, and leave this awful awful place in just a matter of hours. I knew everything was going to be okay.

After I cleared my head a little, I stood up, out of my bed for the first time that day. I had a pain in my lower area which made me feel sick to my stomach.

Ashton is coming, everything is going to be okay. I kept repeating those words in my head, which helped my anxiety a lot.

First things first, I had to have a shower to wash away all of my pain and hopefully take away some of the mess that has been made.

~~

"Good morning." Trevor smiled as I walked into the kitchen.

I decided that I wouldn't say anything about the night before. I wanted things to go smoothly because I figured things would get quite messy when Ashton showed up.

"Morning." I nodded and opened the fridge.

"Did you have a good sleep?"

"Yeah." I replied shortly.

"Can I ask you something?" He asked.

"Yep." I replied bluntly as I poured cereal into a bowl.

"Can you recall anything from last night?" He asked nervously.

"Yes." I replied now pouring milk into my bowl of cereal.

"Oh." He replied quietly.

"I got extremely drunk, then took shots with you and Ricky, then went to bed." I shrugged trying to not make a big deal. Trevor let out a sigh of relief.

"Why are you so skittish?" I asked, it was kind of fun to fuck with his mind.

"No reason." He immediately responded.

"But you know what was weird?" I asked, almost overly dramatic, and he looked at me with a whole lot of fear.

"I woke up this morning and there was a condom wrapper on my night stand." I put a spoonful of Cheerios into my mouth.

"I told you people would go in there whether you liked it or not." He half smiled.

"You weren't wrong." I shrugged.

"We'll there's going to be another party tonight, I guess that one will be fun too." He let out a heartless laugh.

Did he fucking think he was going to drug me again and have sex with me, that prick.

"Yeah, but I don't think I'll be attending." I said getting up and putting my now empty bowl into the sink.

"Why?" He almost yelled.

"Priorities." I shrugged, leaving Trevor in the kitchen.

He must think I'm a fucking clueless airhead.

~~

The rest of my day consisted of lightly packing up my favourite clothing and items. I had no idea how the night would play out, but I was almost prepared for anything.