Chapter 16

Well, The guys left today. I'm so proud of them, they've come so far. But I'm so fricking jealous if them like they get to tour with the One Direction! I asked Ashton to get their autograph for me, oh my gosh! Maybe I could get tickets for when they come here holy crap! Ok that's enough fangirling, back to the situation. I've been so sad ever since I broke up with Ashton, each day I don't see him the more I regret it, but I know that it was for the best and when you care about someone so much you have to put them before you, even if they don't know that it's best for them. I know I really hurt Ashton but he'll thank me for it later when he's at a party or something and meets a girl...and he won't have to feel guilty about........I can't finish that sentence, thinking about Ashton with another girl just tares me up inside but I know that he will find someone else and I just have to except that.

I found a new piano teacher, he charges $20 per lesson so it's not that bad, it's just gonna be weird learning piano from someone else.

Today is my first lesson and I'm really nervous, what if the person is rude or what if they don't like me. Wow, I remember having all these feelings before the first piano lesson from Ashton, feels like just yesterday I was walking to his house for the very first time and had butterflies like you couldn't imagine.

I got ready for my piano lesson and then left. The piano teachers house is all the way on Patrick Street which is about a 30 minute walk from my house.

It felt like forever but then finally I found the house number 2257 (which is the house address of the piano teacher) It was a nice house, not as nice as the boys' house but it was nice. I walked up the steps and rang the doorbell. A guy with blond hair answered the door. He had really nice bright blue eyes and and had a little bit if stubble on his face, he looked like he was in his mid twenties. When he saw me his face lit up with a huge smile. Wow what a nice smile I thought to myself, then I felt like slapping myself.

"Hello, you must be Hazel!" The guy greeted me.

"Hi!" I smiled and shook his hand.

"I'm Trevor!" He smiled. I'm not even gonna lie, he's pretty attractive, shut up Hazel. "Well uhh guess we should start this!" He laughed, he had a cute laugh, not as cute as Ashton's though. I nodded and went into the house.

"So do you live here alone?" I asked.

"Yeah, just had a bad breakup." He said quietly.

"Oh, sorry for bringing it up." I said.

"It's cool, she was crazy anyway." He laughed and so did I.

"So what about you? Do you have anyone?" He asked.

"Yeah I...No...well....It's complicated." I said.

"Isn't every relationship." Trevor laughed.

"Yeah, I guess I don't really have anyone, I just don't like to admit it to myself, it's only been a couple of days, sorry, you probably don't wanna hear about this." I said.

"No, it's fine, I completely understand!" He said. "Ashton can be a bit crazy sometimes." He laughed.

"Wait, you know Ashton?" I asked.

"Yeah, I know all of those guys, I was their first friend when they moved here." He explained.

"Wow, small world!" I laughed. "And wait what do you mean Ashton's crazy?"

"It's a long story." He laughed. "Hey, let's start your lessons."

"Okay..." I said, he's hiding something about Ashton, I can tell.

The lesson went really well, Trevor's a really funny guy and I feel like he understands me, he told me a lot of really funny stories about how awkward and weird the guys were when they first moved here, but he never talked about that Ashton story, oh well it's probably not a big deal.