Chapter 19

Ashton's POV

I woke up and opened my eyes. It was so bright and blurry. What the hell happened last night? I shook my head but everything was white. Where the hell am I? I'm not in my normal bunk like every other night. I'm on a couch in the lounge of a bus but not our bus. I stood up and I was so dizzy and it felt like someone was banging my head with a hammer. I quickly laid back down. I took out my phone from my pocket and it was 2:30 in the afternoon, dear god I need to get to rehearsal. I quickly got up, then fell over. What the hell? Do I have a hangover? I can't remember anything that happened last night. I heard footsteps coming towards me.

"How do you feel, big guy?" Our body guard Matt said picking me up off the floor and laying me on the couch.

"Pretty bad." I groaned. "What the hell happened last night?"

"Some pretty crazy stuff." Matt laughed.

"My head's killing me." I groaned.

"Yeah, I can imagine, you got pretty wasted last night, I'll go get you an aspirin and some water."

"Thanks." I said closing my eyes. I was really trying to think if what happened last night. I can't believe I got so drunk that I can't remember anything.

"Here." Matt said entering the room, handing me a glass of water and an aspirin.

"Thanks." I took the aspirin and drank the whole glass of water. This is the most intense hangover I've ever had in my life.

"So what happened last night?" I asked rubbing my temples.

"Well, I didn't hear the whole story but it was something that happened with your girlfriend that made you super pissed so you just went out and got wasted and came back at 2:00 am."

"Shit." I said under my breath remembering why I got drunk. Hazel's with Trevor. Kill me now. "Where's the guys?"

"They're at rehearsals." Matt replied. "C'mon, We gotta go, we'll pick you up something to eat on the way. Oh, Michael left these for you." Matt said handing me my sunglasses.

When we got to the venue I could hear screaming coming from outside the van and it sounded like they were right there when in reality they were like 50 feet away from me. Matt helped me out of the van and guided me to the dressing room where the guys were. They stayed silent.

"Hey." I mumbled sitting on the couch.

"Hey man, how you feeling?" Michael said sitting beside me.

"Better than I did when I woke up that's for sure." I tried to force a smile on my face.

"Yeah you must have the worst hangover."

"Honestly, I don't really care about the hangover, it's just what I feel emotionally right now that's making me feel like shit." I said quietly.

"Oh, we were hoping you wouldn't remember that." Luke said.

"I just feel like all my worst nightmares are coming true." I said.

"C'mon mate, don't say that. Look where we are! We're in a dressing room in New York City for god sakes! We're living the dream!" Calum said.

"You're right." I agreed. "I'm not gonna let some stupid little thing that I'm just over thinking ruin this experience!" I smiled.

"There we go!" Michael yelled.

"K c'mon, we gotta go rehearse." Luke said and we all got up and went to the stage.

The arena was huge! Then I remembered that we're playing MSG tonight, holy shit.

"MSG baby!" Michael yelled and it echoed over the whole arena.