Chapter 26: I'm Not Getting Naked

Chapter 26: I'm Not Getting Naked or Sees Past Your Weirdness

Sorry I took so long but I had finals and another ACT and that's my excuse! This chapter suprisingly took only a day to write and I didnt have much inspiration so I'm shocked! Please comment and vote it definitely helps my inpsiration. THANKS! Also I changed this from the romance category(EVEN THO ITS MOSTLY ROMANCE), to Humor! Thanks to Shrutuk for the help on the Hindi!

(I SPEAK NONE OF THE LANGUAGES USED(except English) PLEASE DONT COMMENT IN THEM!)

Picture to the side is a snippet of a poem by Lang Leav

IMPORTANT: This is still a Rom/Com at the end of the day so I didnt want Hunter's offence to be the most serious thing in the world tbh, but still bad and illegal.

"I cannot even imagine where I would be today were it not for that handful of friends who have given me a heart full of joy. Let's face it, friends make life a lot more fun."-Charles R. Swindoll

"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them."-Ralph Waldo Emerson  

December’s Pov.(Not edited)

"Uh—I—did you hear the microwave beep? Must be the popcorn," he looked around trying to see what wasn’t there. He was jittery and starting to do that whole super quiet thing.

“Don’t you dare try to avoid this, Hunter. You asked me what I wanted. Plus the popcorn is in your hands.” I ripped the popcorn bowl from his hands a few kernels flying onto the floor.

I placed the bowl on the table and I gripped onto his leg to stop him from getting up and moving away. Somehow with our struggle, mine to keep him here, his to get away, I ended up straddling his stomach.

“You’re going to tell me.” I bellowed sticking my finger in his face. I kept myself on top of him not caring at the moment how it looked.

“I—uh can’t think exactly, when you’re on me like this.” He tried with a face of hesitance. I rolled my eyes and shrugged.

“Well you’re going to today. Nothing sexual, Hunter. You can’t run from the question anymore. I’m not asking for all the pieces to the puzzle. Just one so I can try to make out a small portion of the picture.”

“I don’t like to talk about it,” he muttered closing his eyes and letting out of rough breath.

“So you don’t trust me?” I wondered out loud, because if he didn’t tell me that’s definitely what that meant.

“No, that’s not it.”

“Obviously it is, because you won’t tell me anything about the situation.”

“Okay, okay.” He sighed before speaking again. “I was always trouble, I liked it. It was fun. But I didn’t get into the stealing and shit till my brother got me into it.”

I tried to move off of him so that he could ‘think clearly’ but he just grabbed onto my hips and forced me to stay where I was.

“Ryan is in a gang if you couldn’t tell by now, and I looked up to him—to that. I thought that if I did what he said that he would be proud of me ya know? Such a fucking idiot I was. It landed me in jail with a sentence of 20 to life.”

I wanted to know why he went to jail. That was the ultimate question right there. My mouth pulled into a frown because obviously Hunter hated himself for what happen.