Chapter 16: Ranger Toto

Chapter 16: Ranger Toto or Slobbering On Her Neck

Cember's house except theres a bigger tree on the left side where her room is.

COMMENT AND VOTE!!

"Rafiki: It means you're a baboon... and I'm not.

Simba: I think you're a little confused.

Rafiki: Wrong! I'm not the one who's confused. You don't even know who you are!"-The Lion King

December’s Pov.

"Hunter why am I in your bed?" I looked down seeing my bare shoulders and panicked for a mid second before realizing that my shirt was sleeveless and that I could literally feel it on still; and that my jeans were only loose because of the rips.

"Please. Stop. Yelling." Hunter groaned holding a pillow of his head and curled into the side of his bed as far away from me as possible. He pulled his navy blue comforter from me and wrapped it around his body like a cocoon.

“Why am in your bed?” I asked again, my voice a little higher in octave. He thought this would be the perfect moment to crack a joke. It came out muffled but I could hear him clearly.

“Maybe you decided to succumb to your inner desires.”

“Not the time.” I hissed picking up a small book off his shelf and whacking him with it.

“Ow! Can I just have my hangover in peace please?” He whined.

“Stop overreacting December.” Tristan urged, flipping his blond hair out of his face. “I put you two in here. If Hunter came home drunk and his mom caught him. She’d skin both him and me alive and I like my skin, thank you. Besides I couldn’t have taken you home. What would your parents think? Don’t even get me started on your uncle. He drove past while I was getting you two in the house.”

I remembered most of what happened while I was drunk but parts were patchy. The events once in the car was a whole different story. I couldn't remember a thing. I would have to talk to Hunter about it later when my head was pounding.

“Oh no! My uncle and my parents! I have to go.” I rushed up bringing my headache back up and causing me to fall back to the bed. I was talking entirely too much and it only brought on the pain even more. I could remember mostly everything except the ride home; that was fuzzy.

“Well I wouldn’t go home without breakfast and washing your face because you look like shit.” My mouth gaped open, but this was brutally honest Tristan. Deep down I knew he was right but it didn’t stop me from glaring at him.

“I’d still do you." Hunter mumbled and I smacked him in the head causing another groan. I picked the pillow up and placed it over his head pressing down.

Tristan noticed me trying to smother his best friend, from the door frame and just looked. He didn’t try to stop me. “If you’re trying to kill him press harder towards the nose area.”

Another whine ensued at the bottom of the bed, stopping me from smothering Hunter and before I could look down he groaned, "Someone take Toto out."

I released the pillow and Hunter tossed it off of him, eyes still closed. "Toto?" I questioned and when I looked off the edge of the bed I saw a white terrier at the bottom getting ready to jump up on the bed.

"Aww he's cute.” I cooed but then he whined again, “but his whining is bringing the head ache back." I held my head and laid back down for a couple of seconds, wishing that the room would stop spinning.