Chapter 38: I Got You December

Chapter 38: I Got You December or Shrek-like Fairytale

So this is it you guys, the final chapter! PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE (NO, NO SEQUELS)!!

"Maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the right regrets."―Arthur Miller

"We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open."-Jawaharlal Nehru

December's Pov.

This was the second time I was kidnapped and I was annoyed beyond relief. What the hell is up with me and kidnapping? I was kidnapped more than Daphne in Scooby Doo. I scrunched my eyes, feeling super sluggish from the chloroform. But I regained my sight after a couple minutes of blinking.

I was in some strange car with tan interior, surprised that Ryan chose a different mode of transportation than that weird van from stranger danger videos. I was in what looked like a Yukon or some other kind of truck. All I know is that I wanted out.

"Ryan don't you think the chloroform was a bit extra?" There was some type of partition between the driver and I so I couldn't see who it was. The trunk seemed like it was one of those new electric ones, so kicking my way out would be pointless—and it wouldn't work.

"I don't give a fuck about how Ryan does his pick ups. I was paid to do the job, so I did it." The voice sounded familiar but with the blinder obstructing my vision, I could match the sound to a face. The voice sounded older than me, but not enough to be my Uncle's age.

"How much is he paying you?" I asked squirming at the zip ties around my ankles and wrists. They were tight enough to tear into my skin if I moved too much, so that was another thing that was out of the question. My gray converse were still on my feet but my phone was missing in action.

"400," He replied monotonously. I rolled my eyes, but I needed to try something. I needed to get the hell out of here.

"I can double that." I vowed, slouching against the heavily tinted window I was lying against.

"Nah, I'm good. I already got enough from people like you." He spat and I could tell that he was irritated already. Wow, new record of annoying someone, December.

"Okay, so then Ryan wants me for what?" I sighed, slouching against my seat.

"I didn't care about details. I'm just ready to get you out of my fucking car." He was rude as hell; it's not like I asked him to kidnap me. I could try screaming, but it wouldn't do any good. He'd come back here and I wouldn't be able to run because of the ties. I was stuck, and on my way to someone who just couldn't leave me alone.

"Harsh."

I didn't understand there purpose for taking me. They already had Hunter. What more could they want? Greed seemed like what Ryan was after, but what kind of leverage could I possibly get him?

All I know, is that I hoped Hunter somehow knew and was coming to save me. It's all I could hope for in my Shrek-like fairytale. Shrek-like because it was beyond normal, but you love it anyway.

After another 10 minutes of driving, I arrived at what I'm guessing is the warehouse, because I saw Kalian open the trunk. He shot me a wide smile, and threw a bag to orange beard hipster dude. I lunged towards him, but Kalian caught me and chuckled carrying me inside.

Orange beard or—my Uncle said his name earlier, it was Jimmer!

"You're working for my Uncle and for Ryan! Those two go against each other. This doesn't make sense." If this was a movie, he would've spilt the whole evil plan and someone would come through and save me. But this was my life, so none of that happened.