Chapter 6: I Drool Looking At You With Clothes On

Banner made by RockPath. I have no idea what her user name is now. But thanks!!

Chapter 6: I Drool Looking at You with clothes on or I'm a Pro (COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE!)

"Any idiot can face a crisis - its the day to day living that wears you out."-Anton Chekhov

December’s Pov.

 It was actually a rainy evening in California that Sunday. I took that as Hunter wasn’t going to show up and I was actually glad about that. He didn’t need to see my rainy day attire; he would tease me forever about it.

I was in my fluffy footy pajamas and lying on my bed with a Popsicle. I had my TV turned on because for the first time in my life, I didn’t want to read a book. I just wanted to listen to the peaceful rain and watch a little more Law and Order: SVU because I’m pretty sure I’m addicted.

My parents were downstairs enjoying a movie and I didn’t want to watch it so here I was. Maybe I should get a dog so I would feel less lonely.

For the next couple hours I was so into the episode of Law and Order that I jumped out of my skin when I heard a knock on my window. I held my hand over my chest that was feeling the pressure of my beating heart. I swear it felt like it was going to beat out and run away.

I slowly walked to the window scared of what I might see. I crept closer and closer just trying to get a peek over the edge to see who it was.

Hunter was smiling at me from the tree drenched in the rain water I hurriedly opened the window and stepped back. Hunter dived into the room with his sack from the store and a book bag. I raised an eyebrow but he just shrugged his jacket off.

His hair was now an even darker shade of brown almost black looking while wet, and seeing the droplets run down his face made him look like a model straight off of a magazine or music video. Then he lifted his shirt and although any girl would die to see—including me—I had to stop him.

“Whoa Hunter what are you doing?” I shielded my eyes, much to my dismay and heard him laugh.

Cember really? I knew you were innocent but come on; you’ve been to the beach. You’ve seen a male chest.” He told me still chuckling. I removed my hands but only for a split second to see that he still didn’t put a shirt on.

“Yeah but never alone with one in my bedroom of all places!” I squeaked out, he sighed and I’m sure rolled his eyes.

“Okay my shirt is on. You don’t have to let me catch you drooling. I drool just looking at you with clothes on. No telling what I'd do if they were off.” I looked up at him to see him fully dressed in a t-shirt and a pair of basketball shorts. I happily ignored his last comments though.

I was confused “Do you plan on staying or something?” He looked a little too comfortable for just a visit.

He ignored me, and fell into my bean bag chair. I wasn’t stupid; I got up and locked my door. I didn’t want my mom to catch me having a boy in my room.

“So I got you watching television now aye?” He asked with a smirk, walking around my room analyzing it. It was clean, but not neat-freak clean. “And what is that you’re wearing?”

I was so embarrassed I forgot all about the footy pajamas. I dove into my bed and scrambled to get into the covers only to completely get tangled in them and fall off my bed landing with a thump.

With a soft smiled on his face Hunter slowly walked over to where I laid in a heap of tangled limbs and covers and untied me. He held out his hand and lifted me up off the floor.