Chapter 33: V-Card for V-day And Your B-Day

Chapter 33: V-Card for V-day And Your B-Day or A Temporary Concept

“We waste time looking for the perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love.” ―Tom Robbins

“Love is blind, they say; sex is impervious to reason and mocks the power of all philosophers. But, in fact, a person's sexual choice is the result and sum of their fundamental convictions. Tell me what a person finds sexually attractive and I will tell you their entire philosophy of life. Show me the person they sleep with and I will tell you their valuation of themselves. No matter what corruption they're taught about the virtue of selflessness, sex is the most profoundly selfish of all acts, an act which they cannot perform for any motive but their own enjoyment - just try to think of performing it in a spirit of selfless charity! - an act which is not possible in self-abasement, only in self-exultation, only on the confidence of being desired and being worthy of desire. It is an act that forces them to stand naked in spirit, as well as in body, and accept their real ego as their standard of value. They will always be attracted to the person who reflects their deepest vision of themselves, the person whose surrender permits them to experience - or to fake - a sense of self-esteem .. Love is our response to our highest values - and can be nothing else.” ―Ayn Rand

HERE"S THE CHAPTER YOU"VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!! I EXPECT OVER 400 comments. I mean come on! lol COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE! I really stepped out of my element and comfortability for this chapter. VIDEO + gif at the top!

December’s Pov.(Not edited)

I walked home slowly, enjoying being alone for once in the last several months. I was still a little hurt from the whole Hunter-Ryan debacle that just happened 5 minutes ago.

“Ya know, I find it funny how easy I can turn you against each other.”

I wasn’t even bothered by the voice anymore. I just kept walking down the side walk. “I’m not afraid of you anymore Ryan, and there’s nothing you can say to irritate me further.”

“Funny thing is little December, is you’re not the one I want to be scared.” I glanced over to see a slow smile slither onto his face and at this point I didn’t really care about what he was saying.

“Ya know this would all be settled if he just decided to leave you along and come back to the gang. You’d be better off without him and he’d be where he belongs.”

“Why don’t you want your brother to be happy Ryan?” I stopped in my tracks and he stopped the van next to me.

“Happiness is a temporary concept and the faster you learn that, the faster you’ll be ready for the real world little girl. He’s not the boy a girl like you is supposed to be with and you’re not the kind of girl he’s supposed to have. Isabella is more his speed, even Reylor although Kalian trashed that one.” He ended the conversation with a laugh and I was tempted to fight him—though I wouldn’t win so I refrained.

“Don’t talk about Reylor like that.”

“She was actually the best at getting past security systems but after that situation she couldn’t take the gang anymore. Her or her brother.”

When I didn’t comment he continued to speak, “I’m going to warn you because let’s just say I’m feeling a little ‘good’ so to speak. When Hunter finally has sex with you, he’s going to run. I am his brother, I know him more than you think you do.” And with those final words he drove up and I flipped him off causing him to beam a bright smile at me.

I tried to shake his words out of my head but they stayed with me. I don’t think Hunter would distance himself from me after we–could l call it making love if it was only one sided? I was determined to not let Ryan get to me. That’s what he wanted. He wanted to drive a wedge between his brother and I, but I wasn’t going to allow it to happen.