Chapter 32: Either Come Closer Or Get Out

Chapter 32:  Either Come Closer Or Get Out or She Knows 911

As some of you may know I was doing my last research paper of my high school career and it had to be 8-10. It took me a while because I didn't enjoy it. But here's a chapter! I'll be introducing the new story options next chapter! Sorry this reads a little odd, I'm just getting back into the flow of writing. Next chapter I will be introducing new stories for you guys to choose which one I do next!

COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!!

"What did my fingers do before they held him? What did my heart do, with its love?"-Sylvia Plath

“Love heals. Heals and liberates. I use the word love, not meaning sentimentality, but a condition so strong that it may be that which holds the stars in their heavenly positions and that which causes the blood to flow orderly in our veins.”-Maya Angelou

"Love seeketh not itself to please, nor for itself hath any care, but for another gives its ease, and builds a Heaven in Hell's despair."-William Blake  

December’s Pov.(Not edited)

"Hunter I—" he cut me off before I could get anything out. He turned his body away and let out a big gust of breath, looking up towards the sky.

"Please don’t." His face looked the epitome if pain. It was contorted as if my next words would pierce his skin.

"Don't? Don't what?" I asked looking him in the eye. I was confused on what he was talking about. He didn't even know what I was going to say. I pulled his hand with my own and turned him to look at me, but he couldn’t even make eye-contact.

"Just don't December. Don't waste it."

"Well too late then idiot, because I love you if it wasn't already noticeable." I rolled my eyes, not even worrying about his sour attitude. The way he felt about the ‘love’ subject wasn’t going to change my mind and as far as I’m concerned it wasn’t going to make me love him less.

"Cem—”

"Hunter I'm not asking you to marry me or anything. And I don't need you to say it back."

"But don't girls usually want that?" He sounded so helpless as if I was going to disappear just because of him not returning the words. And that's what helped me make up my mind truly. That showed me that he loved me, because with me he was vulnerable. He wanted me, and that’s enough. You can't ask too much of people you love.

Yes, to love and be loved is a comforting feeling but some people show love in ways that are non-verbal.

Sometimes you can show love without actually saying the words.

"I know you Hunter. I understand your views on it. But I needed you know that I feel that way about you because I'm ready."

"December you don't have to want this just because it’s my birthday." His mouth frowned and his eyebrows were bent in concern.

"Trust me, I didn't give it to you other holidays and this one is no different. I'm not saying it has to be now. But I'm just letting you know that once we start, I'm not stopping you."

The gang and I decided to all pitch in and take a cooking class; although Hunter didn't really need them. That boy knew his way around the kitchen; just another thing to make him attractive.

Hunter was still convalescent and although I didn’t notice it before, now I do. It wasn't physically but it definitely was mentally. I understood that, I understand him now. He changed me in ways that are positive despite the negative that I was made to believe about him.