Chapter 27: Where Do Babies Come From?

Everyone wants them to be together and keep trying to write the story for me. WAIT! I got this. Just enjoy the ride! Everything's about to happen.... probably.  I fixed some of the story line of last chapter.

Last chapter I had over 20,000 reads and less than 200 comments. CAN I HAVE OVER 300 COMMENTS BY NEXT UPDATE! PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE. Like that's less than 1/3 of people that read this book. I'm not asking for much. THANKS!

"I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes. Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You're doing things you've never done before, and more importantly, you're doing something."-Neil Gaiman

 December’s Pov.(Not edited)

“Soooo what did you guys get me? I mean I’m the special one right?” Reylor shouted excitedly.

“Yeah you’re special alright,” Cj muttered but she heard him anyway and threw glass cup at him. Luckily it was empty but this group and their reflexes were crazy good, so he caught it and glared at her.

“Well special one I got you this,” Tristan shoved a small wrapped gift at her and she immediately tore at the wrapping paper.

“Are you serious?” She screeched.  “You got me an autographed phone case of The Weeknd?! Oh my gosh I love you!” She then proceeded to pounce on him giving him one of her signature bear hugs.

We each opened our gifts from each other and I was shocked that Tristan even got Anna something, but he amazed me.

“Whoa,” she gasped in awe staring down at her gift. “Who painted this?” It was a self portrait of some sort. Once I got closer I could see it was her sitting down at our school bench drinking a Sunkist.

“I did,” He replied looking her straight in the eyes. To me the moment seemed a little too intimate to be comfortable but before I could say anything Jeremy took the matter into his own hands.

“Well I’d hate to break the love-fest you got going, but we’re all here and we don’t want to see none of that. Soo we’re going to move on.”

“I’ll give you your gift tomorrow,” Hunter whispered into my ear, his lips brushing them with each word. I shivered before moving my head away and smiling at him.

“Then you can’t have yours either,” I snatched the box away from him and placed it back in my lap.

I had gotten Cj a new video game, Jeremy a pair of new shoes, Tristan a new set of paints, Reylor a gift card to her favorite stores, Anna the same as Reylor, and Peter a book—because just like Hunter he was a weird bad boy like that.

“So what are you guys doing for Christmas?” Peter asked lying on his back with a plate of cookies on chest and Reylor sitting on his legs criss-crossed.

“I’m going to visit some family in Santa Monica,” Jeremy replied, stealing one of Peter’s cookies to which he frowned at.

“We’re practically having a family reunion like every holiday, so that means good food. So Reylor and I will be eating good.” Cj grinned staring at the back of his video game.

I frowned not understand why Reylor wouldn’t be with her family. When Cj looked up he noticed my expression, “Oh we never told you? Reylor’s my adopted sister. My family adopted her when she was 7.” That explained why Reylor still knew her language and everything. It also explained one of her connections to this group she was in.