Chapter 20: Not Stay Up While You Try To Seduce Me

Chapter 20:  Not Stay Up While You Try To Seduce Me Or The Sun Fell It Sneezed Little Spitfires

BANNER BY DHRUNK!!!!!

"A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous."-Ingrid Bergman

"The sound of a kiss is not so loud as that of a cannon, but its echo lasts a great deal longer."-Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.

COMMENT AND VOTE!!

 December’s Pov.(not edited)

My parents were leaving tonight and I didn’t feel any kind of emotion behind it. I was use to it by now, it happen pretty much for the last 5-6 years of my life. I was standing the doorway as they were dragging their luggage to the car. In this moment Hunter is strolling up the sidewalk.

My mom immediately already liking Hunter from her first encounter stopped him on the sidewalk to talk. “Hello sweetie!” She greeted and he flashed the most heart-stopping, mind numbing, knee shaking, smile to her. Or at least I thought it was all those things. It would’ve made any girl swoon.

“Hello, Cember’s parents! I was just coming to drop off Cember’s hair ties she left at school. I don’t know if she needed them or not.” That was the worst excuse Hunter has ever come up with. I’ve seen him lie better than that before.

“Oh, go ahead! If Cember wants to have you for company, she can. We trust her.” My mom smile and my dad gave a reassuring nod. My mom walked over to the car setting her suitcase in the trunk calling me over, while Hunter stood at my doorstep by then.

She glances at him once, “Enjoy this attention honey. I mean come on, that was a pretty petty excuse to come see you. He obviously wanted to see you for no apparent reason.” She giggled glancing at him one more time.

“Don’t give me a reason to distrust you, and I won’t call your Uncle over.” She told me quietly kissing my head and getting into the car.

I didn’t reply because there was no need. Nothing was going to happen. Not at all.

I ran up to my room and screamed when I saw several balled up papers on the floor near my open window.  Hunter bound up the stairs, attempting to come to my rescue.

He unfurled the papers and read the message out loud. 'I'm just warning you again. My little brother might fill you with lies about himself, but he's not the good guy you think he is. You might think you know him, but there's so much that your little innocent mind couldn't even begin to process. Just ask Reylor what happen when she joined their little group.'

Hunter fist clenched so hard that I was worried that it would crumble from the force. I put my hand on his and he breathed out roughly before gathering the notes, preparing to leave.

Hunter didn’t stay long, only for a couple of minutes more because he had to go figure out what Ryan was up to.

I asked him "Are you going to come tell me when you're done" And he gave me a warm smile and a nod before leaving.

I locked all the doors in my house, and the windows before going up to my room. I noticed a small white ball in the corner of my window that Hunter must have missed.

'Don't fall in love with him either. The consequences are more fatal than your little heart being broken.'

***

I was being shaken. I knew that. I groaned and slapped the hands away. “Hunter, leave.”

“Cem, wake up.” He shook me again and I sat up, glaring at him.