Chapter 21: Leave A Girl Thirstier Than the Sahara

Chapter 21: Leave A Girl Thirstier Than the Sahara Desert or Drop Him On His Ass

The banner off to the side was made by SUVISTHA! Thanks!

Soo I've been updating pretty frequently and they've been long soo I would love it if you guys commented a lot! I read all of them and it means soo much when I get long comments or comments with thought about the characters. (Every comment counts but those hold a special place in my heart) SO PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE! AND FOLLOW(FAN!)

"It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see."-Henry David Thoreau

"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing:.-Socrates

"We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far."-Swami Vivekananda

December’s Pov.(Not edited)

‘Don’t fall in love with him either. The consequences are worse than your little heart being broken.’

Ryan’s notes bothered me for an entire week. That much was evident. I was over-thinking again about the subject and I could only wonder why he said that. I’m not stupid, I know there are plenty of worse things than my heart being broken but what had me was what he had in mind.

What was Ryan’s problem with Hunter? Why didn’t he want his brother to be happy? Or with me—even though I wasn’t letting that happen anytime soon or ever, if I can’t figure him out. I’m not even sure on my feelings about him yet. I’ll admit, I was one of those people who wouldn’t admit or I use avoidance as a technique to protect myself from anything or anyone.

And what was wrong with Reylor? Yeah she was a little strange but I thought that was just an endearing part of her personality. What did being a part of their group do to her?

I was at home alone curled up into the couch in the living room downstairs, staring at the television. My eyes were glued onto the Christmas musical movie Mistle-Tones. I heard the key going to the lock, so I knew it had to be my Uncle, seeing as my parents were due back for a couple more days.

“Glad you’ve been keeping the door locked like I said to.” He spoke from the behind the couch I was sitting on. I didn’t pay him that much attention or speak. I merely nodded my head, eyes still on the TV. He chuckled and ruffled my hair, which made me mad because my hair is curly so that caused a lot of unneeded frizz.

I glared, “Is there something you want?” I asked pausing my movie and looking up at him. He slowly gaited over to the arm chair and sat down. He analyzed me for a second before speaking.

“What ever happen to that nice boy you were dancing with at Homecoming?”

I gave him disgusted look. What was his point bringing up Kris? “Absolutely nothing. He’s annoying.”

"Oh, well you know Smith has a son about your age, December. Do you know him?" I didn’t know where he was going with this but it didn’t sound right.

“Uhm sort of. Isn’t his name like Carson, Callum, something with a C?” I replied carelessly, not even wanting to continue this conversation, not liking where it was going.

“Actually it’s Dalon,” I could care less. “But I was thinking that you two would just be excellent friends or more, so I set up a date.” He clasped his hands together with a smile. I looked at him with the most utmost utter disbelief. Was he serious?