Chapter 7: All Is Fair In Fighting, Except Weapons

Slideshow to the side all Banner made by various people. THANKS! Comment + Vote

Chapter 7: All Is Fair In Fighting, Except Weapons or Besides She's Mine

“Everything has been figured out, except how to live.”-Jean-Paul Sartre

"Life isn’t worth living unless you’re willing to take some big chances and go for broke."-Eliot Wiggington

December’s Pov.

When Hunter left I was alone again. I didn’t know if he would be back or if I was going to be alone for the rest of the day. That’s the thing with Hunter, I’ll never know with him. Everything is a mystery whether I want it to be or not. I don’t even know why I want him around. Maybe he makes me feel like I’m not alone in this world. Maybe he’s just as lonely as I am.

I sat there in my room till I finally got bored enough that I decided I was going to leave. My parents left a car for me to use whenever I wanted to. But I was the type that was okay with walking.  Walking was okay with me. I was fine with nature, I didn’t like to be out there too much, but I was okay with it. I walked out of my house closing the big brown front door, and the glass screen door.

I looked up at my medium sized beige house for a minute, trying to figure how Hunter got in. It was a cookie cutter home, meaning it looked like every other house on the block except it was a light brown. And most were gray, yellow, light green, and a peachy color.

I opened my garage and pulled the silver cobalt we had in there out. I began to drive to the park that was a couple of blocks away. I could have just walked but I wanted to get there quickly to free my mind.

I wanted to stop all of my roaming thoughts of Hunter and his pink lips, and nice physique, and his dreamy caramel like eyes. Though he was just an annoyance, I had to admit he was hot. He wasn’t the type to stick to one girl, but you never heard of him having multiple relationships either, just short, -fuck buddies- are what they call them. I mean it makes sense when you think about the fact that sex is the only thing on his mind 24-7.

Hunter’s childhood was probably completely different from my by a lot. I was raised with my two parents as an only child. We have relatives but they didn’t come around often, only on some occasions. They’ll probably come around for my graduation though...  I was raised in the same house, Anna as my best friend, all my life. Never really looked for change or really needed it until now. Maybe Hunter was right, maybe I was going through a rebellious stage late in my adolescence.

I pushed on the gas past the park heading to the nearby Coffee shop owned by Colton Inc. They had literally the best drinks in the California. They say that Mrs. Colton actually works there all the time. I never actually seen her but I'm sure she's there often.

I pulled my seat belt off and got out of the car making sure to lock it. I walked around from the side of the building where the parking lot was and to the front. I pulled open the door hearing the familiar chime of the bell above it. It smelled like freshly baked pastries and coffee. The smell was mouth watering. I looked around a lot of people were here since it was just about the night rush. Every table was packed other than the small table for two off to the side of the store. It was in the corner but right next to a window that I loved to look out of and watch the nightlife of L.A.

I remembered I couldn't get in for the first couple of months because it was filled with celebrities and paparazzi. All the top social networking sites talked about this place. But it makes sense to be packed since it’s the only one in existence.

I ordered my hot cocoa and sat at my table to wait. A blonde guy about 23 walked in the door with a smile that could make anyone melt. He just seemed like a fun person. A girl walked in right behind him holding his hand. She was a Latina with dark brown curls that went down her back. They looked like a picture perfect couple.