Chapter 9: Killed The 'He's A Heartthrob' Emotion

Chapter 9: Killed the He's a Heartthrob Emotion Quickly or It's Kinky

Slideshow to the side!!!! Thanks for making them. I love banners.

Comment and Vote please (The longer the comments, the better.)

"Take the first step in faith. You do not have to know the whole staircase, just take the first step."-Martin Luther King Jr.

"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize that they were the big things."-Robert Brault

December’s Pov.

“What do you mean, Tristan?” She screeched in face. Remember this is Anna we’re talking about. She’s never the type to raise her voice at someone or even tell them off, so he must have something to seriously piss her off.

“What did Tristan say this time?” Hunter sighed and started to make his way over to the table. The other people that were out there said nothing; they were barely even paying attention to the two.

When we made it over to the table, they were both absolutely silent. No one said a word. Hunter and I sat down and ate our food quietly, while Anna and Tristan had a staring contest.

I reached over and grabbed a chip off Hunter’s plate to which he just playfully tapped my hand. I stuck my tongue out at him a popped the chip in my mouth happily.

Hunter looked over to the left of him to see Anna and Tristan still staring at each other. “Dude quit staring at her,” he said and hit him in the back of the head. Tristan just glared a hole into Hunter, and that boy just shrugged at him.

“Anna what happen?” Hunter asked his attention now on her. He took one of my fries and chewed it, before raising an eyebrow at her.

“Nothing, your friend is just stupid.” Anna replied, staring down at the yellow outside lunch tables.

“And she’s not as innocent as she appears. She’s a fucking shrew.” And there goes Tristan being a little too honest for anyone’s comfort levels.

“I am not a shrew! I’m surprised you even knew what that word meant you ignoramus.”She raised her voice once again, it went up and octave and her eyes were on fire.

“I know what that means too, you stick in the mud.” He replied flipping his blond hair out of his eyes.

The fact that Tristan was so calm and Anna was tense made it obvious who was having the most control and winning whatever argument they were having. I was about to jump in but Hunter put his hand on top of mine. I looked at him and he made a face that told me to ‘just let them handle it’. I was ready to defend my friend in any situation, but it wasn’t like he called her a bitch, he knew better then to go that far.

Lunch was pretty much tense for the rest of the period. After, Hunter and I went to our class we had together and Tristan and Anna went their separate ways without so much as a word. I was dying to find out. But no one would tell me a thing, no matter how much I persisted.

***

“Are you coming over today?” I asked Hunter on our walk home after school. I needed to know because I was sure that my parents were coming home today and I would not be getting into trouble over this idiot.

“Probably, or I’m taking you out. I have no idea what I’m doing today, kind of just going with the flow.” He replied walking backwards down the sidewalk. “I mean if you wanted to do something that’s usually done in the dark today; I’m fine with that too.” He added raising his eyebrows up and down.