Chapter 34: Pretty Sure You're Hot Now

Chapter 34: Pretty Sure You're Hot Now OR Cold To Your December

EVERYONE FOR PROM ABOVE!!!

"If sex were shoes, I'd wear you out. But I wouldn't wear you out in public." 

― Jarod Kintz

Remember, sex is like a Chinese dinner. It ain't over 'til you both get your cookie.-Alec Baldwin

SORRY ITS A FILLER AND SHORT. IMPORTANT A/N AT BOTTOM. ALSO THE NEXT CHAPTERS WILL BE SHORT BECAUSE THEY ARE LEADING TO THE END. I HAD SUPPPPER BAD WRITERS BLOCK I APOLOGIZE FOR TAKING A WHILE. PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!(not proud but I had to get something out for ya.)

December's Pov.(not edited)

Hunter and I spent the next couple of months inseparable and everything was eerily too comfortable. But in a way we were being irresponsible and carefree like the teenagers in love we were supposed to be.

Prom was coming up; the season of cute promposals and even worse-spending hours in different stores to find the perfect dress. I was very much dreading it to be perfectly honest. Don't get me wrong I liked to dress up and finding the dress-it was just the process that I didn't enjoy.

My Uncle was too nice; Ryan was lying low only coming around to shoot me sly smiles and say 'Give him a few more weeks, trust me'. I didn't understand what was going on in this moment but what I did know was that I was enjoying this carefree feeling.

"We are going prom dress shopping now Cem." Reylor burst into my bedroom with a hand on her hip.

"Reylor!" I screeched covering my chest and rolling away from Hunter.

"Eww you were getting busy," she teased a huge smile on her face.

"Well were about to," Hunter muttered and I punched him. Reylor took that commented as her ticket to leave-which I was sure was just to go sit in my living room until we came down.

Hunter and I got dressed and I made him leave so that I could go shopping with Reylor. I was starting to spend too much time with Hunter anyway. I've been putting dress shopping with Reylor and Anna off for too much time and knowing Reylor she'd hog tie me and drag me there if she had to.

"Where's Anna?" I asked as I met Reylor on the couch.

"Out in the car. She sent me to come get you, now let's go." Reylor grabbed her keys that she haphazardly threw on the couch and pranced to the door with me behind her.

As I climbed in the back seat I greeted my best friend and she gave me a lecture the whole way to the mall about how prom was an important and that I was depriving her of experience.

When we arrived to a boutique on the expensive side of town Sage Colton stepped out of the dress shop with Jeremy.

"I had my sister hook you guys up with designer dresses from the Colton line," Jeremy bowed and flashed a smile, "You're welcome."

We each went and hugged him quickly maneuvering into the boutique. It was a movie like the music was playing; we were trying on different dresses twirling in the mirror and coming out to show them off. There were fluttering of the hems around us and laughs amongst all the women in the store.

I decided on a pinkish dress that had diamonds around the collar, Reylor chose a white and red dress, and Anna chose a blue one that was more geared to her culture. It was amongst the new style two piece dresses.

I was actually excited about a school dance because Homecoming was so fun. The way our school worked was that the schools we took the senior trip with rents out a big auditorium or Center and we hold ours together. So thus, Reylor and Cameron will be at our Prom, and I'm sure Peter and Jeremy will find some way to sneak in. Or Reylor, Anna, or I would sign them up as our guest.