Twenty-Five

Andy's POV

-

"Do you have any names for the little nugget yet?" Matt asked as he rubbed my belly. He's really hoping that this kid is his.

"No, because I want to know what I'm having before I go off and start picking names" I told him as phone started buzzing. It was Rory. I picked it up.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Why didn't you tell me you were pregnant?" Her soft voice asked.

"Who told you?" I asked.

"Well, Ricky told Chris, Chris told Angelo, Angelo told TJ (ghost wasn't in the band in 2010), TJ told Balz, Balz told Ryan and Ryan told me" she told me.

"You guys gossip like high schoolers don't you?" I asked.

"Some of us are fresh out of highschool" she chuckles.

"Like three years ago, Rory" I laughed.

"You forgot to take into consideration that I'm the youngest" she told me.

"Okay, like two years ago" I corrected myself.

"That's more like it. Tell me about your pregnancy, whose is it? How far along are you?" She asked.

"Either Matt Kean's from Bring Me the Horizon or Ricky's, and I'm nine weeks along" I told her.

"Oooh... You and Ricky did the nasty?" She asked. I couldn't help but laugh at her question.

"Yes. Now, I don't want to talk about it in front of other possible baby daddy" I replied.

"Am I just a maybe baby daddy to you?" Matt asked, acting hurt. I smiled at him and lightly hit his chest.

"Okay, Ryan's hungry so I'm going to go feed the giant five year old" she told me.

"Alright, bye" I replied before hanging up.

"Do you really just think of me as a possible father?" Matt asked in all seriousness.

"Of course not, Matt. You're my best friend, we were together for two years, Matthew. If I just thought of you as a maybe baby daddy, I wouldn't be letting you hold me and we wouldn't be hanging out right now" I told him.

His oceany blue-green eyes stared into my greyish blue ones and he slowly leaned in and kissed me passionately on the lips.

I can't say that I missed his lips but it was nice to have them back on mine but... I don't exactly feel the same about him anymore, of course I still love him, that love is never going away but I think I have feelings Ricky...