Twenty

Ricky's POV

New character! Her name is Rory and the person who plays her is TheBoyThatFellOut

That night

-

"Ricky is not Andy Sixx! Leave him alone!" I heard our merch girl who is Ryan's girlfriend, Rory yell as she came into the RV.

We're getting ready to shove off and it's midnight and I'm tired as hell.

"Olson! Your phone was going off nonstop during the show, someone named Andy kept on texting you!" She said as she handed me my phone. She then sat down in Ryan's lap and played with his hair.

This will probably be the most we'll all hear her voice tonight, she's pretty shy and quiet.

I went into my texts and I had twenty-two text messages from Andy, not Andy Sixx, Andy Sykes, the girl Andy.

All of them were pretty much the same thing. It must be pretty fucking important if she felt she needed to blow up my phone with the same text twenty-two times.

She's probably sleeping right now but it won't hurt to give her a call.

I walked to the bathroom where I'd have at least a little bit of privacy.

I dialed her number, it rang four times before she picked up.

"H-hello?" She answered groggily.

"I'm sorry that I didn't call you earlier, what's wrong?" I asked.

"Well... I'm pregnant..." She trailed off.

"And?" I asked.

"It might be yours" she replied.

"What do you mean it might be? Either it is or it isn't" I snapped.

"I had sex with both you and Vegan, Richard. I had sex with Vegan the night before I had sex with you. Either Matt's the father or you are" she explained.

"Fuck. Andy, my career just got started! I'm not ready to be a father!" I told her.

"You think I'm ready to be a mother? Richard, I have to carry this child for nine months, and fatherhood doesn't stop because of your career!" she stated.

"Maybe you should have told me that you didn't want to sleep with me and you wouldn't be in this situation, you slut" I spat.

"You know what? Fuck you, Richard!" she shot back, raising her voice.

"You already did" I replied nonchalantly.

"Bye, Richard. Call me when you're ready to apologize, dick" she said before hanging up.

What if the baby is mine? I think I just screwed up any chance that I had to be in its life.