Twenty-Seven

Andy's POV

Four months later

-

"I can't wait to get her out of me!" I groaned as I struggled to get up off of the couch.

"Only a month and a half left, Andy" Hannah said as she helped me up off of the couch.

"We need to go to the airport" I told her.

"Why?" She asked.

"Ricky wants to be here before Topanga's born. He wants to be with me when she is born and then he'll be here for a couple weeks after she's born so that he can be here when the results of the DNA test come back" I told her as we walked out to my car. I handed her the keys since I can't fit behind the steering wheel anymore.

"Are you excited to see him?" She asked as we got into the car. I didn't bother buckling up. Topanga hasn't been nice to me lately, she constantly moves and kicks at night, she's always on my sciatic nerve and she's pressing down on my bladder, making me have to go pee every twenty minutes.

"I guess, but I hate this situation" I sighed.

"I'm sure Matt won't be too upset if Topanga isn't his" she brought up.

"He's been looking forward to being a father though. He wanted to set up the nursery at his house but I wouldn't let him since she might be Ricky's daughter" I told her.

"What are you going to do if she is his?" She asked.

"I honestly don't know. Since  I'm probably still going to be the manager for BMTH, I'll let Ricky see Topanga every time we're in Pennsylvania or when Motionless in White is in the UK" I said.

"Are you excited to be a mum?" She asked.

"No, I'm scared. I'm scared that I'm going to mess up, I'm scared that I won't be a good role model for her when I'm older because she's eventually going to find out that her mom slept with two different guys when she was conceived" I told her.

"Don't stress too much about it. I'm sure you'll be a great mother, I'm here, Oli's here, Tom is only a phone call away, you got Matt, and you have your mum and dad" she assured me.

"I guess you're right but I wanna be independent" I told her as we pulled into the airport. We pulled into the drop off/ pick up area for the specific airline Ricky was on.

I spotted the short, goth male that I knew as Ricky. I slowly got out of the car and tried to help him with this bags.

"Hey, Ricky" I greeted as I tried to help him with his bags.

"Hey, Andy. Stop, I can get my own bags" he told me, stopping me from grabbing his bags.

"Ricky, I'm only pregnant. I'm completely capable of helping you" I told him.

"Well, I don't want you to strain yourself too much. I don't want you to strain yourself to the point where you go into labor" he stated.

"Shush Ricky. I can help you" I insisted as I grabbed his bags and put them in the trunk of my car.

"Now give me a hug, please" I said. He did as I told and he threw his arms around me and hugged me.

"Topanga is almost making it impossible for me to hug you" Ricky lightly chuckled as we got into my car.

"It's expected that she'll be ten pounds at forty weeks" I told him.

"Damn, then she'll probably be a big girl then" he said.

"Yep! And March twenty-second is not coming fast enough" I replied.

"I think Topanga will come before then" he told me.

"You think so?" I asked as we pulled into the driveway of Oli and Hannah's house.

"Yep" he replied as Hannah turned off my car and handed me the keys.

I popped open the trunk and then walked to the front door, I unlocked it and Oskar, their dog, Oskar ran out. Hannah, Oli and I are very thankful that Oskar knows his boundaries because we live next to a busy road.

"Make yourself at home, Ricky. You are here for a month" I stated.

"Oh, and Ricky, we only have three bedrooms, and one of them is Topanga's nursery, one is my room and the last one is Oli and Hannah's room, so, I'm giving you my room, and I'll sleep out on the couch" I told him.

"Andy, you're pregnant, your back must be killing you, I'm not taking your bed, I'll sleep on the couch" he replied.

"No, Ricky you're the guest. It'd be rude if I made you sleep on the couch" I insisted.

"Share your bed with him Andy!" Hannah suggested as she picked up Oskar.

"What do you think about that?" I asked.

"I'm fine with it, you?" He asked. I nodded in agreement.

"Topanga is moving around" I stated. Ricky rushed over and placed his hand on my belly. He was lightly touching my belly.

"Ricky, you aren't going to hurt her. You won't feel anything if you don't press down a bit" I told him as we walked into the house. He did as told and started crying.

"What's wrong, Ricky?" I asked.

"I- I love her already! She's my baby and I l-love her!" He cried.

"Rick... She might not even be yours" I reminded him.

"I don't care, if she's not mine. I'll be the best damn uncle I can be!" He replied. That sounds similar to what Vegan said.

"Get out of the grass, Ricky. Let's go inside" I told him. His make-up was running down his face from crying, he wiped his eyes and got up. This is going to be an eventful month.