Twenty-Three

Andy's POV

Six weeks later
-

"Why doesn't Vegan go with you to this appointment?" Oli asked as we sat in the waiting room.

"Because he doesn't want to get attached to a baby that may not be his" I replied.

"Who do you hope is the father?" He asked.

"Honestly, Matt because he cares more" I answered.

"Andy Sykes!" The nurse called. Oli and I got up and followed the nurse. She took my height and weight and my vitals and sat me on a weird looking chair thing.

"When did you find out that you were pregnant?" The nurse asked.

"About six weeks ago" I said.

"How far along are you?" She asked.

"Like nine weeks" I told her.

"Is this your boyfriend?" She asked, referring to Oliver.

Oli and I looked at each other.

"Oh god no! He's my older brother, he's here for support" I told her.

"Alright, pull up your shirt, this gel is going to be cold" she told me. I did as I was told and laid back. She put the gel on my belly and turned on the machine for the ultrasound.

She moved the wand around my belly.

"That white blob right there is the baby and it seems to be doing pretty well in there" she pointed out.

"When will I know the gender?" I asked.

"When you're around twenty weeks" she replied.

"Oh okay, thank you" I said as I wiped off the gel off of my belly. She began to print off the sonogram. I sat up. She handed Oli and I the pictures and we walked out.

"Oli, do I tell Ricky how the baby's doing?" I asked.

"It's all up to you. I think you should because he deserves to know since it might be his kid regardless of whether he wants to be in the baby's life or not" he responded.

I nodded and took a picture of the ultrasound.

I sent the picture to Ricky and double texted him because I forgot to mention some things in the first text.

Andy

Hey Ricky, you probably
don't care but the baby is
doing good. I went in for
my 1st appt today. I'm 9wks
and 3 days along. I'll find out
the gender when I'm around
20wks along.

Just call me if you wanna
know everything. I hope
you're doing OK. Tell
Rory I said hi. Talk to
you whenever ig