Twenty-Two

Ricky's POV

-

"Ricky, you're acting really weird" Chris pointed out.

"I'm just... Thinking" I sighed.

"Well, try to think about your instrument on stage tonight, we have a sold out show and I don't want us to mess up" he replied, beginning to walk away.

"Hey Chris? Can I ask you a question?" I asked. He nodded and sat next to me.

"What would you do if you were told that you might be a dad?" I asked.

"Well, that scenario is highly unlikely for me since... Well... I don't know! I'm not talking to you about my sex life! Anyway, I'd probably ask why it's a might and wait to see what happens, if she says it's because I wasn't her only sexual partner, I'll wait until the baby is born and see if it's mine and if it is, I'll try to be the best damn father I can possibly be" he replied. I nodded.

"Why were you asking that?" He asked.

"You remember Andy, Bring Me the Horizon's tour manager slash Oliver's little sister?" I asked.

"Yeah, why?" He asked.

"Uh well, I called her last night and she told me that she's pregnant and it might be mine" I replied.

"What do you mean by might?" He asked.

"She was with Matt Kean when she slept with me but she slept with Matt Kean the night before she slept with me" I explained.

"Well, here's a way to solve the problem, did you wear a condom?" He asked.

"I don't remember, it all happened so fast, like first we were making out and then boom I was inside of her" I told him.

"Well, dude, gear yourself up for fatherhood because it looks like you fucked up bad" he said, putting emphasis on the word 'bad'.

I don't wanna be a dad yet...

Fuck. How do I tell Jessica that I might be a dad?