Fifteen

Andy's POV

When they get to the venue in New York

Idea from; @therockshowchick
-

Ricky won't leave me alone. He keeps on telling me that he can make me happier than Matt.

We're at the venue. Motionless in White just went on stage. Vegan and I are hanging out in the dressing room, the others are watching Motionless play.

"Babe, I have to tell you something" Vegan said.

"Go ahead" I said.

"Well, a couple weeks ago, my ex-girlfriend, Ashley contacted me and asked me if I wanted to hang out with her and catch up, her and I hooked up. I really do love you, Andy, I do. I'm not good enough, I'm not worthy enough to be your boyfriend because of what I did" he said. I stared at him in shock, trying not to cry. He cheated on me. I'm not any better, I just had sex with one of the members of the band his band is touring with.

"I cheated, too" I sighed, wiping my eyes.

"With who?" He asked.

"Ricky, we had sex after we left the hotel" I replied.

"I guess this is it?" He asked, his eyes welling up with tears.

"If you want it to be over" I shrugged.

"I think it's best if we just call things off before we end up hurting each other more" he sighed.

"One last kiss before I'm just your tour manager?" I asked. He nodded and leaned in, his lips met mine. This is the most passionate kiss we have ever had, it wasn't rushed or heated. It was long and sweet. Before I knew it, Vegan was straddling my hips, still kissing me sweetly.

Without any notice, he slid my pants down, I slid his down in return. That's when I pushed him off. I sat up and pulled up my pants.

"Matt, I still love you and all, we're supposed to be breaking up." I reminded him.

"Alright" he replied, kissing me one last time.

We sat next to each other, talking about anything and everything like we normally do. I'm glad this break up didn't make us extremely awkward around each other.

-

BMTH went on stage. MIW went to the green room, the room I was sitting in. I don't really have to worry about the band having difficulties, since, they know what they need to do, but, I still check up on them.

"Did you and Kean break up, yet?" Ricky asked, scooting way closer to me than I'm comfortable with.

"Yes, but, I still love him" I said.

"Was it a dramatic break up?" He asked.

"No, it was mutual, he cheated on me and I cheated on him. We decided it would be best if we just cut things off before we hurt each other more" I shrugged.

"He knows about what happened between us and he's not mad?" He asked.

"He said it kind of hurts that a girl that he's loved for two years, cheated on him. He also said that he has no right to get mad, because he slept with an ex-girlfriend a couple of weeks ago" I replied.

"So, now, that you're available, you wanna let me show you how happy I can make you?" He asked. I flicked him in his sweaty forehead.

"Nice try, Richard. You had a chance four years ago and you passed it up, and I just got out of a relationship with a guy I've dated for two years who I'm in love him" I said.

"Do you think there will ever be an 'us'?" He asked.

"I don't know Ricky. It's something that we have to let fate decide, if it's meant to be, then we'll be together, if isn't, then we can't force it" I told hi..

"I guess that's fair" he sighed.