Thirty-Eight

Andy's POV

That night

-

The doorbell rang and I removed Ricky's arms from around my waist and answered the door.

I answered the door and the familiar faces of most of the guys and Rory stood at the door.

I let them in.

"Where's that baby?" Rory asked.

"In her room, sleeping" I answered as I walked to Topanga's room, I picked her up and put her on the ground to change her diaper.

After I did that, I handed her to Rory.

Rory smiled at Topanga.

"Ryan, I want one" she said.

"No" Ryan replied as she handed the baby to him.

"Please" she begged, giving him the best puppy dog face.

"Don't give me that look" he whined.

"Where's baby daddy?" Chris asked.

"Passed out on the couch" I replied. Balz and Angelo walked out, I followed them. They walked to the living room and pushed Ricky onto the floor.

"What the fuck" Ricky groggily said.

"Your band mates are here, and Rory is begging Ryan to let them have a baby" I told him as I helped him up.

Everybody gathered up into the living room. Chris was holding Topanga now. He looks oh so intimidating with a two week old baby girl in his arms.

"Ricky was the last person I'd expect to be a father" Balz said.

"He's a great father too. Topanga is his world" I told him as Chris handed Topanga to Angelo.

"I'm Ghost, by the way" a guy with Edward Scissorhands hair introduced.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Andy" I smiled as Angelo passed Topanga to Balz.

"She's so adorable" Balz said.

"Please, Ryan, I think we'd make cute children" Rory insisted.

"Are you still begging Ryan for you two to have a baby?" I asked. She nodded.

"No, Rory. We haven't been together long enough" Ryan refused.

"Anyway, are you two together, yet?" He asked.

"No, we're just friends for now" Ricky replied.

"For now" Balz mocked using air quotes around 'for now'.

"How come you guys aren't together, yet? It's clear that you guys like each other" Ange asked.

"We wanted to see how we work out living together before we start dating" Ricky answered.

"Ricky, just ask her out already" Chris said.

"No" Ricky said.

"Just do it" Ghost butted in.

"No! Stop pestering me about it!" Ricky snapped.

Does Ricky want a relationship with me?