Thirteen

Andy's POV

-

I stared at him in shock. He has feelings for me? He had a chance with me long ago, he turned me down. Now, all of a sudden he has feelings for me? No, I don't think so.

"I gave you a chance to be with me years ago and you turned me down, so, no. The feeling is not mutual, Richard. I have a boyfriend, I grew up and moved on" I told him.

"A boyfriend that you're not even supposed to be with. I can make you so much happier than he can, Andy. If you're with me, we don't have to hide it from everybody, I can be everything you want" he begged.

"Are you Matt Kean? Do you look like Matt Kean? Do you love me like Matt Kean? No. So, you aren't everything I want" I shot back.

"Don't be so picky, Andy. I can make you happier than that British loser can" he chuckled.

"No, you couldn't. Matt has been willing to take care of me and deal with me for these past two years. He even accepted the fact that we'll probably never be able to get married because of my brother. He's been so patient with me, you'll never be him, deal with it" I snapped. He stared at me, his eyes showed a glint of sadness and lust? He pounced onto me and kissed me. That feeling that I had last night when he kissed me came back. It feels right to kiss him, but, it also feels right to kiss Vegan, too.

I couldn't help, but to kiss back. I know I'm cheating on the love of my life by doing this. I can't help it. I can't even build up the courage to push this guy off.

Ricky's tongue glided across my bottom lip, I denied access knowing that if we do tongues, that I'd definitely get into some trouble with Matt. I'm probably gonna get in trouble with Matt, anyway.

Ricky groaned in frustration and bit my bottom lip, which caused me to gasp. When I opened my mouth to gasp, he snaked his tongue into my mouth.

This little kiss went farther than it should have and I'm about to make the biggest mistake of my life. Do I care? I don't know.