Five

Andy's POV

Two days later

-

We're in Ohio now. I'll tell you this much, Ricky is getting extremely irresistible. I've been planning on making a move for the past twenty four hours. I don't want him to get creeped out though and it'll be hell explaining everything to him.

"I see a sign for Lake Erie" Ricky pointed out.

"Take the exit, I wanna see the lake" I told him. He nodded and took the road that led to the lake.

We eventually got to the lake. Ricky parked and we got out and sat on the hood of his car. We were parked at the overview of the lake and it was absolutely gorgeous.

"This view is beautiful" he said.

"Like you" I mumbled under my breath.

"What was that?" He asked.

"Nothing" I said. He stared at me with a look of suspicion. I stared at him right back.

"You wanna have a staring contest?" He asked. I nodded. We blinked and looked at each other intensely.

I found myself leaning closer and closer to him. Before I knew it, my lips were on his. He didn't kiss back, he pushed me off and stared at me in horror.

"Why'd you kiss me? You know I'm not into guys!" He said.

"Ricky, I really like you and I'll be blunt, I'm a female" I said.

"How do I know you're not lying, Andy?" He asked, clearly sketched out.

"Because I can prove it" I replied.

"Then prove it then! I don't believe you! I'm 99% sure that there is a penis under those jeans!" He said. He'll be the first person besides my parents to know that I'm a female.

The parking lot was secluded, so I didn't need to worry about people seeing.

I took a deep breath and slid down the loose skinny jeans. I then slid down my boxers.

Ricky just stared blankly in confusion and shock.

"I told you!" I stated as I pulled up my pants and underwear.

"If you're a chick, then why were you in the guys part of the jail?" He asked.

"It's a long story" I sighed as we got back into the car.

"I have time" he told me as he started up the car.

"Well, when I was born, my parents marked the wrong gender on the paperwork for my birth certificate and they never bothered to change it so they made me live my life as a guy" I explained.

"As fake as that sounds, I believe you" he said.

"Sorry for kissing you" I said.

"It's fine, now that I know that you're a girl, and you like me?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"I wanna see the real you first Andy, I know for a fact that when you're around your family, you act like yourself because they know who you really are, if the girl side of you is really into sparkly and pink things, let it be that way, you don't have to pretend to be something you're not" he told as we got back onto the interstate.

"Okay, I'll work on being myself" I said in my normal voice.