Twenty-Nine

Andy's POV

3 o'clock the next morning
-

"Matthew, Richard, Oliver, SOMEONE PLEASE GET A FUCKING DOCTOR!" I shouted.

I've been having contractions and the doctor said she can't do anything until they're three minutes apart. Now they're thirty seconds apart and every time one comes, it takes my breath away or makes me cry.

"On it, babe" Ricky said as he ran out of the room. Vegan let out a low growl as if he were jealous. Oli was still sleeping, snoring in fact. I'm glad he's able to sleep while the rest of us are nervous as fuck.

A few minutes later Ricky came back with my doctor.

"Ms. Sykes, I need you to put your feet on the rests, I'm going to see how many centimeters dilated you are" she said. I did as told and then she did her thing.

"Well, it looks like you're ready to start pushing" She stated as she started to gown up and the nurses started to prepare.

"Matt, get my fucking brother up" I demanded. He rolled his eyes and did as told.

A few seconds later I heard Oliver yell.

"ANDY DO YOU NEED ME? DO YOU WANT ANYTHING? DO YOU NEED ME TO KICK MATT AND RICKY'S ASSES? PLEASE TELL ME!" Oli yelled.

"Calm the fuck down, Oliver. Call the band, Hannah, Tom, and mom and dad and tell them that it's time" I told him as the nurses surrounded me. Oli walked out of the room so he could get signal.

"Okay honey, we got our equipment ready, on the count of three, start pushing" a nurse said. I started pushing.

"1! 2! 3! 4! 5! 6! 7! 8! 9! 10! Take another breath sweetie, you're great!" The same nurse said. I had a death grip on both Ricky and Vegan's hands.

"I'm going to kill the both of you!" I growled at Ricky and Matt.

"Vicious" Ricky mumbled.

"If you knew the pain sweetie, you wouldn't talking" the male nurse said.

I started pushing again.

I pushed and pushed until the doctor started talking.

"I SEE THE HEAD!" the doctor yelled.

"Don't just stand there! Get the little fucker out!" I snapped.

"One more big push!" She said. I did as told until I heard cries.

"It's a girl!" The doctor yelled at they cleaned up Topanga.

"I get to hold her first!" Matt said.

"No! I do!" Ricky said.

"No!" Matt argued.

"Yes" Ricky shot back.

"No" Matt insisted.

"Quit fucking fighting. I get to hold her first" Oli said.

"She's my fucking daughter, I get to hold her" I spat. The nurse handed the baby to Matt and he held her. He started crying.

"Who does she look like?" Oli asked.

"Andy, she has Andy's ears, Andy's nose, and Andy's lips" Matt said as he placed the small girl in my arms.

"She's beautiful, I can't wait to take her home" I gushed, tears forming in my eyes as I held my baby girl for the first time.

"What's her last name gonna be?" Oli asked.

"I don't know... It's Sykes for right now because I don't know if she's Matt's or Ricky's" I shrugged.

Now to worry about which one is the father... I'm surprised I haven't ended up on Maury yet...