Eighteen

Oli's POV

-

I got to Vegan's house and opened up the door. I walked to his room, where we normally find him, playing his bass.

"Kean! I am going to kill you!" I shouted. He dropped his bass and looked at me in fear.

"Why?!" He asked.

"For knocking up my baby sister!" I told him through clenched teeth.

"What?! She's pregnant?! How do you know it's not Ricky's? She slept with him too!" He asked.

"Yes! She's pregnant! No, I don't know if it's Ricky's or not, but, if it is yours, you will help my baby sister out, it is not just her child!" I snapped.

"When did she find out?" He asked.

"Today, about an hour ago, actually" I shrugged, starting to cool down ever so slightly.

"I'll call her and ask her to come over, so, I can talk to her about it" he told me.

"After the baby is born, and after the DNA test is done, if it turns out to be yours,I'll beat the shit out of you for putting your penis inside of my sister and putting your seed in her" I warned.

"Will you beat up Ricky if it's his?" He asked.

"More than likely" I replied.

"I'll call Andy and talk to her about it" he sighed before I walked out.

I'll fucking kill whoever the father is. Andy should have made it simple for me and just have slept with Matt.