Nineteen

Andy's POV

-

"Andy, your phone is ringing" Hannah told me, handing me my phone. It was Vegan calling me.

I hit the answer button and put the phone up to ear.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey Andy, can you come over for a bit?" Vegan asked.

"Of course, I'll be there in ten minutes" I replied.

"Bye, see you soon" he said.

"Bye" I said before hanging up.

"Hannah, I'm going over to Vegan's place" I told her.

"Please be careful, and make sure that Oli doesn't kill him" she stated as she handed me my keys.

"Will do, love you, Hannah" I said, giving her a hug.

"Love you too, lil sis" she replied. I think of her as my older sister and she sees me as her little sister.

I walked out the door and to my car. I got into the car and started it up. I began my drive to Vegan's place.

-

I got to Matt's house. He was sitting outside of his house, waiting for me. I got out of the car and ran over to him and hugged him.

"Any specific reason as to why you wanted me to come over?" I asked as we went inside and sat down on the love seat.

"Well... Oli came over..." He trailed off.

"Oh no..." I groaned, putting my face into my hands and repeatedly shaking my head 'no'.

"He said that you're pregnant" he told me.

"I'm sorry, Matt! I'm sorry if he's hurt you in any way" I frantically apologized.

"It's fine, but I'm not coming to any of the appointments or anything like that because I don't want to get attached to it if it ends up being Ricky's" he told me.

"That's understandable. What will happen if the baby is yours?" I asked.

"We try to make 'us' work for his or her sake, it wouldn't be fair if it had to grow up with its parents split up its entire life" he answered.

"So, you're saying that you still want an 'us'?" I asked.

"Of course, we only broke up so we wouldn't get in more trouble and so we don't cheat again. I still love you to death Andy, you were an amazing girlfriend, you're the only girl that's had the balls to put up with my shit for the last two years" he admitted.

"I love you to death too, Matthew. What should I do about Ricky?" I asked.

"Keep on texting him until he replies back, tell him that it's urgent" he suggested. I did as he suggested and texted Ricky.

Andy

Hey, Ricky. It's Andy
call me or text me when
you can

It's really important and
if you can contact me
sooner than later, that
would be great

Now to wait for a response...