Twelve

Andy's Pov

The next morning

-

I woke up this morning to a steady pain in between my legs. No longer a virgin. I feel like I gave my virginity to the wrong person. It didn't feel right to do it with my own boyfriend.

"Vegan, wake up, we need to get out of bed before Oliver gets mad at us again" I sighed. He fell off of the bed and put on his shirt and pants. I did the same.

Matt and I kissed one last time before we walked next door to Oliver and Jonah's room. BMTH and MIW were all gathered in there.

"Kean, what's your decision? Are you choosing my sister or the band?" Oliver asked with venom laced in his voice.

"The band" Vegan said, giving me the 'sorry' look. We aren't really breaking up, we'll still sneak kisses in when possible.

"Good choice, mate" Oliver said, patting my boyfriend on the back. I couldn't help but roll my eyes.

"Andy, Motionless in White and I decided that from here on out. You're sharing a room with Ricky on every off day for this entire tour and you're staying on their bus to ensure that you and Vegan are indeed broken up" Oliver said. I glared at him. I'm his fucking manager! Don't I decide the room arrangements for my brother's band?

"This isn't fair, Oliver!" I whined.

"My band, my decisions" he shrugged.

"You're a prick, Oliver" I spat.

"Don't worry, princess. I don't want to be around you as much as you don't want to be around me" Ricky told me, rolling his eyes.

"Fuck off, Richard" I growled.

"Be nice, Andy!" Oliver scolded.

"Now, we can head to New York. Hopefully, when we get there, the snow storm will be done and we won't get caught in it" MIW's tour manager, Korel said.

"This will probably be my last tour" I mumbled.

"Keep up your attitude and it definitely will be your last tour, sis" Oliver piped up.

"Let's get this over with" I sighed. Everybody got their bags and we all walked down to the busses. We loaded up and got the show on the road. Kill me, now.

-

We're on the road now. The Motionless in White guys are pretty laid back when you get to know them. Except for Ricky, he's a royal pain in my ass.

"Who are you texting?" Ricky asked, setting his head on my shoulder, which I gently pushed off.

"None of your business" I replied.

"The contact name says 'Vegan'. So, you're texting him" he pointed out, answering his own question.

"Congrats, you can read" I said sarcastically. He grabbed my phone out of my hands and started reading my texts.

"You guys never broke up like your brother and I wanted" he said.

"Yeah, we did!" I said in defense.

"You guys are together still because normal friends don't text each other 'baby, it kills me not being able to hug or kiss you or be around you, at least we made our last night together worth while'" he stated. He got me there, but, it's still none of his business.

"Even if we are together, what's it to you?" I asked.

"Maybe, it's because I have feelings for you" he said before putting a hand over his mouth.