Eight

Ricky's POV

-

I can't believe it. It's the girl who I thought was a boy but is really a girl- well, I think so anyway. I pushed my only friend away because I didn't know how to handle her little crush on me. Now, she's a manager for a famous band.

She's gorgeous, she doesn't have shortish, shaggy dirty blonde hair anymore. It's wavy and shoulder length, her bangs fall just below her eyes and are pushed off to the side. She has her eye makeup done to show off her vibrant greyish blue eyes.

"Olson, what the hell are you talking about?" Korel asked.

"I know her. I met her in juvy, we escaped together and I pushed her away when we got to Scranton" I said.

"Andy? You were in jail?!" The guy I assume is Oliver asked, genuinely confused.

"I was tied in with the bad crowd" she replied.

"Jails are normally separated by gender, how did you meet my sister?" He asked.

"Aunt Sylvia and Uncle Bruce raised me as a boy until I was sixteen!" She stated.

"Why'd you push my sister away?" He asked me.

"It's a really long story that I don't feel comfortable talking about and I'm sure she doesn't feel comfortable talki-" I explained before being cut off.

"We were at Lake Erie and I kissed him, I looked and acted like a guy and I was in a boys' juvy, so he thought I was a guy. We were sitting on the hood of his car, we had a staring contest, I kissed him, it wasn't even a good first kiss since he pushed me away. He freaked out and said 'you know I'm not gay! Why'd you kiss me?' Long story short, he didn't believe me until I dropped my pants and I drew the line when we got to Scranton by flirting with him and he told me to never come back" she said nonchalantly.

Oliver shot me daggers.

"Ricky, can I talk to you?" He asked. I gulped and followed him behind our RV.

"Don't ever do what you did to my sister again! If you do, I will fucking shove my foot so far up your ass that you'll be coughing up toe nails" he said, lifting me up by the shirt. He doesn't seem that terrifying in pictures, but he's extremely intimidating in person.

"Got that, Olson?" He asked. I nodded and gulped.

"I just got my sister back, and I'm not losing her again" he spat.

"If she's your little sister, how come she doesn't have the accent?" I asked.

"She was raised in America, dumbass" he replied, dropping me and shoving me.

"Oh and by the way, keep your hands off of her. I didn't get a chance to be a protective big brother when she was a teenager, so I'm doing it now. So, if you dare put a finger on her, expect to lose your penis" he told me. He shoved me again and we walked back to the group as if nothing happened.