Forty-One

Andy's Pov

That night

-

I opened my laptop and logged in. I went into Skype and clicked on my brother's contact.

It dialed for a few seconds before he answered. I was greeted with Oli and Hannah's faces.

"Hey, baby sister" Oli greeted.

"Hey Oliver, hey Hannah" I replied.

"How have you been?" Hannah asked.

"Good, Ricky and I are together, now. Topanga has gotten a bit bigger. Ricky watched her while I went to the store earlier and he freaked out because there was no diapers, so he asked Chris to come over and they wrapped the poor baby up with paper towels and tape" I answered.

"It's about time you two are together" she piped up.

"We have news" Oli announced.

"Do tell" I stated.

"We're pregnant" he replied, sounding super giddy.

"Oliver, I believe I'm the one that's pregnant, you're not the one who has to carry our child for nine months and have to squeeze it out of your snatch" she shot back.

"Oh my god! how far along are you?" I asked.

"Twelve weeks, we find out what we're having in a couple months" she replied.

"What are you naming it if it's a girl or a boy?" I asked.

"Well, if it's a girl, we're naming her Holly, because it's like Oli with an H. And I'm not sure about boy names" he shrugged.

"Oli, we're not naming her Holly. We haven't even discussed names" she told me.

"I get to be an aunt, finally. Oli, I thought you said that you guys weren't having kids?" I asked.

"I thought so too" he chuckled lightly. I chuckled as the baby started crying.

"Well, I'm gonna go. It was nice talking to you. Love you, bye" I said before hanging up.

I get to be an aunt... Alright!