Forty

Andy's Pov

A couple weeks later

(Sorry that I haven't updated, I was too lazy to update x)

-

"Babe, my ex wants to meet you and Topes" Ricky said as I put a clean diaper on Topanga.

"Why?" I asked.

"She wants to make sure that you're treating me right and that I'm treating you right and vice versa" he said.

"I don't think it's any of her business honestly" I said.

"She's my friend" he said.

"Doesn't mean that our relationship is her business" I said.

"Please don't be a bitch" he said.

"I'm not" I said.

"Just forget that I even said anything" he said as I put the baby into her carrier.

"Whatever" I said as I grabbed my car keys.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"To Walmart, we need food and stuff for Topes" I said.

"Leave her here with me, Walmart is too crazy of a place to bring a one month old baby, and you need time away from her" he said as he took the carrier away from me.

"I don't know if I should leave her alone with you" I said.

"Please babe, you need some peace, and I want some time with my little girl" he said.

"Fine, just call me if you need help with her, love you" I said as I kissed him on the lips and kissed Topanga on the forehead.

I walked out the door and to my car.

-Ricky's Pov-

-thirty minutes later-

Topanga started to cry. What's wrong with her? Is she okay? Nevermind, she needs her diaper changed... Again. That kid goes to the bathroom a lot.

I picked up Topanga and took her into her room to changer diaper. I went into her left bottom dresser drawer to get a diaper... And she has none... Fuck...

Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck. What am I going to do? Am I bad father for not having enough diapers for her? Fuck. I can't just let the kid sit there naked.

I'll text Chris and ask him to watch Topanga while I look around to see if there's a single diaper in this house.

To: Chris Motionless
From: Daddy Horror

Hey, I need you to come over, it's important

-

A few minutes later, he was at the door.

"What's up?" He asked.

"I need you to watch the baby for a few minutes, while I look around the house to see if there's any diapers" I said.

"Okay, lead me to my niece" he said. I nodded and lead (lead? Led? Idk) him to my daughter's room, she was laying on the changing table, looking around the room.

I ran around the house like a chicken with its head cut off just to find a diaper. I wasn't able to find none. Zero. None. Zilch. Nada.

"Chris, I couldn't find diapers" I said. He stayed silent.

"I have an idea" he said.

"Please tell" I said.

"Get me some tape and a roll of paper towels" he asked. I gave him a dirty look and did as told.

I came back to the room and handed it to him.

He began to wrap paper towels around my daughter's legs and butt and stuff.

He taped the shit out of the paper towels and handed her to me.

A few minutes later I heard the door open.

"Babe! I'm home!" Andy yelled.

"In the baby's room!" I yelled. She walked to Topanga's room. She tossed me a package of diapers and then facepalmed when she saw Topanga. She took her from my arms and put her back on the changing table.

"What did you guys do to my poor baby girl?" She asked as she put a real diaper on the child.

"There was no diapers so we had to improvise" Chris said.

"Ricky, call me the text time she runs out of diapers, so I can just buy them and come back to the store later to get everything else I need" she said.

I'm glad she wasn't mad.