Chapter 11: Hush Little Son Don't You Fret. Part I.

"Percy!" I yelled for my baby boy, wandering around the local wooded area. I know that Percy likes to go on adventures in the woods; but I never allowed him to go into the woods in case he got lost. And now here I am, wandering the woods after night fall with everyone from the club, the neighbourhood, his friends and people we didn't even know. We were scouting out any possible place he'd be; but there was no luck with doing so.

Gemma was at the house with Tara watching in Daylon and manning the phone and doors. They stayed there in case he came home in his own.

Jax, Tig, Clay, and the Prospects were out riding the street in the area. They said they'd call if they saw anything familiar. Chibbs was at the School with Unser and some teachers who agreed to meet up and give statements because the police were doing shit all about my son's disappearance. Just because he is a blood born Son. Bobby and Happy were combing through the parks and going door to door. Juice and I were searching through the woods with other people we barely even knew.

"Percy, c'm'on out sweetheart, we're not mad at you. Let's just go home!" I cried out for him with a distressful voice. My stomach knotted when I heard Juice's cell phone ring loudly. My heart didn't know if it wanted to stop or begin to race. My entire body became clammy as I listened to the muffled one sided conversation. I stood there and looked off into the darkness with fear pulsing through my veins like venom. I was lost without direction. How could I have let this happen to my family? Everything seemed so normal then this happened. But I'm not surprised something did happen; I'm hurt that it happened to my baby boy. Who knows what's happening to him right now.

That mere thought made every nerve in my body become fiery and on edge. I almost exploded when I felt someone grab at the sweaty but icy skin on my shoulder. I spun around, hoping it was Percy but I was wrong, it was Juice standing there with a saddened look on his face.

"They found something." He announced flatly. His already dark eyes were darker in the night. I felt my body begin to tremble. Juice led me away to his bike through the short half a mile of woods. Juice handed me a helmet, he straddled it then I mounted the back after clipping the helmet under my chin. I wrapped my arms around him and buried my face into the back of his leather jacket. I pressed my face against the embroidery and wrapped my fingers around the zippers of his jacket. I inhaled deeply; taking in the smell of alcohol, cigarettes, sweat, and his old spice deodorant, and something metallic. I wanted to let out all of the tears that were hiding behind my eyes but no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't. I couldn't feel anything emotionally; I don't know if that's a good or bad thing. I was numb to the world.

When Juice and I arrived at the edge of the woods where there was a creek running behind it, there were police cars surrounding the area. The entire club was rimming the side of the police tape. I swear my heart stopped when I saw a big black transport truck with white wording on the side Charming Coroner. Even with that sight I stilled didn't let out a tear as I ripped off the helmet and placed it on the seat after I nearly fell off the back of the bike. Juice followed a long side me as we approached the crime scene tape. Wayne greeted us with a grim look drawing his futures dully.

"What did they find?" I demanded harshly. Wayne looked at Juice and me sadly and sighed heavily.

"They found the remains of a little boy floating in the creek. The boy fits Percy's description." It felt like I just got hit by a train. I couldn't believe what I saw hearing.

"They need you two to identify some items they found at the creek-bed." Wayne added then guided us towards the brightly lit ambulance where there were evidence bags cluttering the floor. I felt Juice's hand snare around mine tightly when we both saw the backpack sitting there. A little black and lightning blue backpack was sitting there amongst bags. One bag had a muddy yellow SpongeBob tee shirt, one had a pair of soaked muddy jeans, another had a pair of red stained little boy's boxer briefs.

My lower lip began to tremble as I could see all of Percy's clothes sitting right in front of me, just like when I laid them out for him last night on the end of his bed. With teary eyes I jerked my eyes up to meet Juice's dark but red ringed eyes. My eyebrows furrowed sadly.

"Wayne, why are his clothes up here instead of on his body?" I asked even though I knew the answer to my own question.

"That's the way we found him." Wayne bluntly whimpered to me. I saw tears begin to stroll down his paled face.

"Why would this person undress him? What happened to my baby?" I questioned painfully.

"We don't know if it's him." Juice remained optimistic but the truth was staring him dead in the face.

"Why did this man do to my baby!?" I shrieked through the ridged pain. I threw myself away from the lights and hid in the dark. I knew I was being watched by the club. They all looked disheartened.