Chapter 9: Rock a by Baby in the Treetop. Part I.

It felt like my heart exploded when I turned into the shop yard, it was surrounded by privacy. Juice came sprinting out of the shop in his blue work shirt that hung open, he wore his matching baby blue pants. His clothes were covered in oil and grease stains. Chibbs, Tig, and Jax followed in suit. Just like expected the matching black SUV pulled in directly behind me. Chibbs, Tig and Jax kept a close eye on it while Juice got Daylon out of the backseat. I practically fell out. I was scared, not because I'm scared of my dad but because I'm scared of being stalked by someone who didn't give two shits about me. That's worrying and that's scary.

I was so scared that I almost forgot about how to use my legs. I wobbled as I walked closer to Juice; whom had the car seat facing away from everyone that was crowded around my dirty SUV.

"Do you know this person?" He asked into my ear as he wrapped one arm around my waist. I pursed my lips and nodded, holding back a fearful shriek.

"It's my dad." I replied honestly with a shaky voice. Juice noticed that and kissed the top of my head.

"Take the baby and go inside." He told me, handing me the car seat. I swallowed hard and shook my head.

"No, I'm not afraid of him." I lied bravely.

"Maria, take the baby and go inside." Jax commanded coldly. I puckered my lips and shared a disapproved look with him.

"It's my dad, Jax. I am not going inside." I snarled back at him in a harsh tone that seemed like a whip. Everyone looked at Jax to see what their next move was. Instead of contemplating what to do next I managed to stride out of Juice's grasp, between the men whom were much taller than I. I gracefully walked up to the driver's side and tapped on the tinted window. This would've been very stupid if I didn't know who was in the car but I do and it's still pretty stupid.

The window went down all the way to reveal my dad sitting there in a pair of slacks and a tee shirt. I narrowed my gaze at him coldly.

"Why are you following me?" I demanded harshly. He shrugged his shoulder at me.

"You're my daughter,"

"That doesn't mean shit." I snapped. He sighed heavily and pinched the bridge of his nose. I leaned in, forcefully planting my hands onto the open window frame.

"Maria, get the baby, get in the car and let's go get Percy before leaving here for good." He lowly said to me in a very fatherly way. I felt that flash flood of postpartum emotions wash over me. My grip tightened on the window frame.

"She's not going anywhere with you." Juice's voice interrupted our father-daughter conversation; not that I'm complaining. Juice placed his hands on my hips and guided me away from the driver's side door. Chibbs had Daylon's car seat in his grasp. His arms then snaked around me until he hugged me into his chest. I could see the rage burn brightly in his eyes. He hated the fact that I was being held by the man who helped me escape from the hell I was living in.

"Take the baby and go inside while we have a talk with your dad." Jax told me with his usual monotone voice. I frowned disapprovingly but nodded in a agreement. I knew that if I was to stay out here I'd end up hurting someone and getting arrested. Juice gently guided me towards Chibbs; whom was most likely given the orders to keep an eye on me. He walked ahead of me with Daylon swaying at his side. He took my into the clubhouse and set Daylon's car set down onto the bar. Chuck came skidding out of the kitchen looking a bit surprised. Chibbs told him to go finish making dinner. Some other charters are coming to Charming this afternoon so it's only polite to offer to feed them.