Chapter 27 - What He Wants

"No more!" he cried. "S-stop it - e-enough!"

For one second, Hunter stared at him.

Then he dropped the riding crop and crowded him back against the wall, pressing his firm body up against Charles's trembling one.

The blond couldn't hold himself up any more - when Hunter lifted his arms, winding them about his neck, he buried his face in his shoulder, crying softly.

"There, there. Was it too much for you?"

Charles nodded. He felt weak and tired, limbs like jelly.

But he was still hard, his body betraying him, clenching around the toy that kept stimulating him.

"Shall I reward you now?"

He whimpered as Hunter reached down and tugged the plug out of him with an obscene, slick 'pop'.

"Well?"

There was clinking as the other man undid his belt with one hand and then a faint sound as he rolled on a condom, but Hunter kissed him again, demanding entrance, forcing his tongue into his mouth and keeping him from looking down. 

The distinctive scent of latex reached Charles's nostrils, while Hunter still held him pressed up against the wall with his body, and lined himself up.

Aching for release, high on endorphins and adrenaline after being whipped, Charles needed some comfort, gentleness, something, anything... more tears welled up in his eyes, spilling over, and he was ready to give in. 

A hand gripped his length, squeezing.

"Well?"

"Ah..." the tears dripped from the tip of his nose and he couldn't - he needed - 

"Yes..." he whispered.

The stretch and pain when Hunter breached him was so slight compared to his back that it almost didn't register.

"Aaaah...ngh...hngh, haa..."

He moaned, feeling himself being filled, being full.

Hunter kissed his tear-streaked face, licking into his mouth as he rocked into him, grabbing Charles's legs and hooking them over his hips while he pressed the younger man's smarting back against the cool wall.

He pinched his nipple hard, dragging a surprised shout out of Charles, who bucked and felt Hunter slide even deeper.

The taller man smirked into his surprised face, winding his fingers into the waves at the nape of his neck and rolling his hips.

"Oh...!"

Charles gasped, feeling a bead of precome slide down his cock.

Hunter rubbed his nipples between his thumb and forefinger, tugging, and then dragged his hand down his pale belly, ghosting it around his base, up his shaft, as he started thrusting up into him.

"Ah, oh, God..."

Hunter pressed his palm against Charles's lower stomach, eyes dark with lust, and another whimper escaped the blond's throat in response.

He shoved him back into the wall and Charles cried out, pain shooting through him.

"Does it hurt?" 

It sounded like he knew the answer.

"Y-yes!" the chemist managed, and Hunter wound both arms around his waist, pulling him out from the wall and kissing him, tongue invading his mouth.

He pulled back an inch. "Turn around, then."

Without waiting for him to comply, he dragged Charles off him, spun him around, and pushed him down on his hands and knees.