Chapter 13 - I'll Do Anything

"Good boy."

Charles whined, spreading his own legs further apart to pull him in deeper, ashamed at his own physical response, but not too ashamed to fight it.

So what if he was turning into a puddle of goo over an older man calling him 'good boy' when he had never really known his own father.

So what? 

There were worse things he could do, Charles knew. He had done worse things more than once.

"Say it again..." he pleaded, eyes closed.

"Good boy. Be good for me, pretty little dove..."

"Ah! Oh, God - "

He was so thick. Even just the tip of his cock filled him wonderfully - thicker than Hunter, throbbing inside him.

Amos placed his index finger against his bottom lip and Charles opened his mouth without hesitation, taking it in between his soft lips and sucking on it.

It was so good. Amos gave him another finger and Charles felt them warm and thick in his mouth, started moving up and down on his cock, thighs straining. He barely knew what his body was doing any more.

Amos thrust up into him at a new angle and Charles gasped -

"Ah! Ah ah ah - " as he took him harder, hitting his sweet spot.

Smiling a slow cat-that-got-the-cream kind of smile he pulled his fingers from Charles's mouth, wrapping the spit-slick hand around his bobbing cock. 

He stroked him languidly, squeezing the base just enough to make him shudder and whimper.

"Please - "

"Can you hold off? Wait for my command?"

Charles didn't know if he could - he felt so far gone already - but he nodded.

"When you look like that..." Amos murmured, his rough voice going straight to the smaller man's groin, making his head spin,

"You make me want to fuck you hard and come deep inside you. Do you have any idea what you look like? Turn your head, there, dove."

And Charles turned where he directed, looked over through the still-open door to the bathroom, straight into the big mirror over the sink.

He could see them both on the couch. His own milky-pale, smooth back with it's long serpentine spine, Amos seated under him.

His round bottom, spread open over -

Charles blushed even harder, could see the flush creeping out over his neck and shoulders, standing out against his skin and then Amos was gripping his waist, pushing himself deeper inside and he could feel it and he could see it -

"Oh God," he moaned, clenching.

Amos groaned, pressing Charles down as he thrust his hips up against him.

"Oh God Amos, please just take me - take me harder, please, fuck me - "

He was babbling and if it had been with Hunter he would have gotten a sharp reprimand for being needy and demanding, but Amos just kissed him, deep and sweet, arms wrapping around him to pull their chests flush.

"Greedy, aren't you?" His voice sounded strained.

"Yes," Charles whined. "Yes, I am, please, please, give it to me - "

Amos groaned, thrusting up into him harder, to the hilt, stretching him, his grip on his hips firm and steadying.

"Hold on," he told him, eyes burning.