Chapter 3 - Making Friends

"Where do you think you are going?"

He licked his plump lips, watching their gazes follow the long line of his leg against the doorframe. 

"Take me instead, huh? Maybe I'll take you."

"Are you offering?" The black-haired boy shot back, in a sharp tone that failed to disguise the hunger in his eyes. 

"Why, you tryna get into my pants?" Kit raised his eyebrows, glancing at his bare legs. 

When he had burst in he hadn't thought, had only acted instinctively to stop them, ready to fight if it came to that. But now...

He knew what they had been doing to the blond boy, and it made him feel like teaching them a lesson. Give them a taste of their own medicine.

The dark-haired boy - Tyson - looked like the kind of bully that you dreamed about punching in the face. Dark haired, muscled, square-jawed. Kit wanted to slam him up against a wall, kiss him senseless, and then knee him in the groin until he wept like a baby.

His friend was long and lanky, standing in a lazy slouch with chestnut hair flopping about his face.

They were not bad looking.

The blond in the corner was prettier still, round-cheeked and doe-eyed, with a hapless air like some certain useless uncles.

The truth was, he'd had a shitty night. A shitty month. A shitty year.

Slowly, Kit smiled. He needed something to take his mind of things. His plan had been to fight them - in so far as he had managed to plan anything. But this might do instead.

"Maybe I am offering," he purred, detaching himself from the doorway to stalk further into the bathroom, the baby-blue door swinging shut behind him. 

Keeping the skirt on, his eyes fixed on their frozen faces, he slid his briefs down to the floor and stepped out of the fabric, leaving them on the scuffed floor tiles.

He watched their faces closely.

"Holy shit..." the brunette breathed. 

"Shut up, Corey," Tyson snapped. 

"Well?" Kit asked, cocking his head to the side. "Are you all talk?"

He backed Tyson up against the wall slowly, making it a show for the other two. Corey was still standing frozen, with blondie on the floor, clothes undone.

Sauntering up to the dark-haired, bulky boy, Kit ran a finger down his front, letting it snag on the buttons of his shirt.

"All talk," he repeated, taunting.

Suddenly he felt his back slammed against the white-and-blue tiles next to the row of sinks, Tyson's body against his, the breath knocked out of his lungs.

This guy was pretty strong, in that bulky jock way, and towered over him - well, they all did. If Kit made a habit of being intimidated by people that were taller than him, he would never get anything done.

"All talk, huh? Are you sure you're not?"

In response, Kit ground his hips forward, running a hand down the teenager's side to rub, lightly, over the bulge in his pants.

"Ah, damn..." the larger boy groaned, pressing him harder against the tiles.

Kit grinned and Tyson's hand came up to encircle his throat, thumb rubbing over his Adam's apple.

"Get down," he said.

Grabbing his shirt by the shoulders, Kit shoved a knee in between his legs and spun them around, slamming the larger boy against the wall. Hard.