Chapter Seventeen

********************************

Authors Note:

I just really want to thank everyone so much for reading!:) it means the world to see that I have over 700 reads! Please, please continue and PLEASE vote..I would love for my story to get out for more people to read, so please share it as well!

Okay back to the story..I love you!:)

P.s. this is kind of a 'bridge' chapter so I'm sorry if it sucks! X)

**********************************

~Chapter Seventeen~

Throughout the rest of the day, I couldn't stop thinking about how I would finally have Louis to myself..technically. Okay, it's not that I didn't like Eleanor..she was really sweet and kind of funny. But..well..you know. And sure, Louis obviously wasn't in love with me, but having one day with him where my heart didn't feel like it was being ripped out because of this girl who was living my dream, would be a nice break.

After Andrea and I talked for another hour or so we both had to get going. She needed to start on her 'apology dinner' to Niall and I needed to...run errands? Usually when I had nothing to do, Louis and I would meet up somewhere and just talk, about anything really, and each time he always seemed to bring up that one night, hoping to break me and help me through it.

I sighed and climbed into my car, thinking about him. As always.

*tap-tap* "Demi?"

"SHIT!" I jumped at the figure that was now standing at the passenger window. It took a second for me to realize it was only Liam, and that it was starting to drizzle outside.

I unlocked the door and let him in, "You know, you really shouldn't scare me like that..I could..have..died.."

"Right." He smiled and climbed inside, "Anyways, I walked here from my flat and saw you right as it started to rain so-"

"You need a ride?"

"Yes please!"

"I'm surprised Niall doesn't live as close to Nandos as you do. Seatbelt."

"Well," Liam buckled himself in and let out a breath as I began to pull out, "Andrea wouldn't allow it because Niall will get fat. Keep going straight."

"True, and I know where you live, Li."

"Stalker." He smirked and looked out the window, "So are you going to their house Friday?"

"Yes, you?"

"Yep. Aaaaand Eleanor won't be there."

"I know Andr- WAIT A SECOND." I swerved and pulled over, "What did you just say?!"

"Jeez! Are you trying to kill me?! Goodness woman!" Liam put his hand to his heart and breathed heavily

"You're fine, now answer the question. What the hell do you mean by 'Eleanor won't be there'?"

"Oh I don't know Demi, her body physically will not be present, she will not be seen, she is going to be somewhere complete-"

"And why would that be important to me?"

"Because of Lo..uis..oh...you didn't know I knew.."

"No. I didn't."

"Crap. I'm sorry."

"How did you know?"

"Uhm..I saw..guessed..uhm.."

"Niall?"