Chapter Eight

~Chapter Eight

"I know this great place down the street where we can eat, it serves the best grilled chicken I've ever had." Harry gleamed, once we got into his car.

I smiled and nodded, "Perfect."

In all honesty, I really didn't care. I wanted to get through this..'date'.. as fast as possible and hope for the best. All I really wanted was to impress Harry enough that when Louis asked him about it, he would have a lot to say.

I knew Louis would ask... them being roommates in all...he had to...right? Or does he really not care?

"Demi?"

"What? Yes?"

I snapped my head to look at Harry who was grinning, "You do that a lot, don't you?"

"Do what?"

"Daydream."

"oh...yes...sorry."

"Don't apologize, it's cute."

That's what Louis always told me.

Don't think about him right now, he'll only ruin your mood.

"Yeah well, sometimes it's not so cute..like last night.." I said, shaking the thoughts from my head.

"Oh yeah...are you okay?"

I sighed and looked out the passenger window, "You would think I'd get used to it by now."

Harry was quiet for a while, then slightly turned up the radio and reached for my hand, "You know, I'm here for you when you need someone."

I felt tears whell up in my eyes at how sweet Harry was being to me..and I was just using him. I couldn't do this..not this way..

"Harry, lis-"

"We're here!" He parked and unbuckled his seat belt, climbing out of the car to open the passenger door for me.

"Harry I need to tell you something." I said as we approached the restaurant.

"What is it love?"

"Well...I-"

"OH-EM-GEE YOU'RE HARRY STYLES." A teenage girl exclaimed, running up to Harry, "Can I have a picture?!"

Harry nodded and looked to me, "Would you mind?"

"Oh..uhm, of course." I took the girls phone as she handed it to me and snapped a quick picture. I was still getting used to all of this ever since Louis became famous, it got weird at times.

"Here you go..." I handed the girl back her phone and smiled.

"Thank you so much!" She turned to Harry, "I love you!"

"Bye!" Harry laughed as she ran off, "Sorry about that, what was it you wanted to say?"

I took a deep breath, "Okay. I rea-"

"Oh look! Louis and Eleanor are here!"

"What!?"

"Lou! El!"

I turned to look in the same direction Harry was, and sure enough there they were.

Eleanor immediately stood and smiled, "Ohmigosh! What are you guys doing here?!"

Louis face fell as he slowly walked behind her, glaring at me.

Someone was still angry.

Well, so was I.

"Louis didn't tell you? Harry and I are on a date!" I smiled and grabbed Harry's hand, causing him to blush.

Eleanor slapped Louis arm playfully, "Lou! Why didn't you tell me!"

"Yeah Lou, why didn't you?" I asked him, cocking my head to the side and not being able to hide the sly smile that crossed my face.

"I didn't think it was important." He shot back.

My smile dropped and it was my turn to glare at him. I didn't know what his problem was, we never fought this much.

Even though I felt like I hated him at the moment, I still felt my heart drop when he reached his arm around Eleanor's waist and pulled her close to him.

"Of course it's important silly!" She playfully slapped his arm again.

I smirked to myself, remembering how much Louis hated it when girls did that.

"I have the best idea!" Eleanor broke through my thoughts, "Why don't we all have lunch together, like a double date!?"

Oh no.

"I..I really don't think...I mean we wouldn't want to impose and it's..our first date.." I tried my best to get out of it.

"Oh, Eleanor and I don't mind! And I'm sure Harry doesn't mind either, right Haz?" Louis spoke up.

"Uhm..no..no I don't mind.. it'll be fun." Harry said, looking at me.

"So looks like a deal then?" Louis smirked at me. What was he up to?

"Yay! Our first double date!" Eleanor exclaimed.

Well, this should be interesting.