Chapter Five

~Chapter Five~

"GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT OF MY HEAD! AND FALL INTO MY ARMS INSTEAD!" Andrea and I sang out as we made dinner for the night. It was almost a ritual for us, make dinner: sing a song.

"I DON'T I DON'T DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS! BUT I NEED THAT ONE THING!"

"For goodness sakes what the hell is going on in here! Is someone dying?!"

Niall entered the kitchen with his hands covering his ears.

I picked up the spoon I was stirring a salad with and pointed it at him, "YOU'VE GOT THAT ONE THING!"

"Oh it's on now."

I laughed as he smirked at me and began to chase me around the kitchen. He caught my arm and started to tickle me.

"Ni..stop...I can't...breathe!"

"Never! You tried to kill me and I shall return the favor!"

"Com'on you two! Can't we have one night without you messing around!" Andrea tried to say seriously, but the ends of her mouth twitched as she held in a smile.

"Aw, don't be mad princess." Niall let go of me and walked over to Andrea, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Nope. No lovey-time until the mess you made is clean." she said, cocking her head to the pieces of salad on the floor.

I cocked my own head at Niall as he began to clean-up, "Lovey-time?"

"Shut up!" his cheeks grew red and the door bell rang, "Make yourself useful and go answer that, will you?"

"Niall! That is no way to speak to our guest!" Andrea slapped him on the head with the towel and winked at me.

"Hey!" Niall rubbed his head and mumbled something under his breath.

I couldn't help but to chuckle as I walked to the front door, "What's the magic word?" I called out to whoever waited behind it.

"VAS HAPPININ!"

I blurted out a laugh as I opened the door and saw Zayn standing there with flowers in his hand.

"Yay, you came!" I jumped into his arms.

"Of course I came, I couldn't miss you and Niall fighting over first place again." he winked and pulled away from our embrace.

It was true, Niall and I were always very competitive towards one another, much to the amusement to our friends. It was one of the reasons we were closer than most of the others, we had fun together no matter what.

"Hey not so fast!" I heard a voice call as I was shutting the door. I opened it and saw Louis smiling with his hand on the door, holding it open.

No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't stop the butterflies from taking over my body when I looked at him.

"Hi!" I forgot about everything that happened the night before as I pulled my best friend into a hug. For a while we just stood there, holding each other...just like old times..

"Lou?" A small voice pulled us apart. I stifled a groan as I saw Eleanor walk up behind him with a smile on her face, "Oh hi Demi!" she wrapped her tiny arms around my neck, pulling me towards her.

"Hey El.."

"I'm so excited about tonight, it's going to be so much fun!"

"Yeah it will-"

"Ohmigosh is that Nialls girlfriend!? I have to meet her!" she walked past me and into the house.

I raised my eyebrows at Louis and bit my lip. Just don't say anything Demi, don't ruin this night so soon.