Chapter Twenty-Nine

~Chapter Twenty-Nine~

I was so nervous.

I mean, shouldn't I be happy that Harry was awake and okay??

And I was, dont get me wrong, but my heart and body told me otherwise. I felt like I was going to faint at any second as I climbed into Andreas car.

"Everyone buckled in?" She asked eyeing Sabrina and I in the rearview mirror. I had to keep myself from laughing as she sped off without even waiting for us to answer.

"Demi, it's going to be okay. Harry's okay." Sabrina must have noticed how I felt as she put her hand on my arm, "Now, are YOU okay?"

"Im..ill be fine. I just want to see him." I answered honestly.

She nodded, "I understand. And hey, I wanted to thank you..for looking out for me when it came to Liam. He told me everything."

"I shouldn't have butted in, I'm sorry."

"No, don't apologize! I mean..it's nice to know that we're already good enough friends for you to do that for me, even though it's only been a few months."

I smiled and couldn't help but feel a little bit better knowing that I finally had done SOMETHING right.

"We're here."

And the smile soon faded.

I took a deep breath and got out of the car with the girls as we rushed inside. All of the boys, along with Perrie, were already there waiting.

They all stood when they saw us, Louis taking a little while longer. I tried to keep myself from looking at him, but I couldn't.

Our eyes locked and in his I could see so many words. So many things he wanted to say.

"How's Harry? Can we see him?" Andrea asked, breaking the tension.

"He..he's awake and okay. Just recovering from a few minor injuries other than the brain that occurred at the accident.." Liam said softly, walking to Sabrina and lacing his fingers with hers, "but he doesn't want to see anyone."

I could see Sabrina try to fight back a smile as she gazed at hers and Liam's intertwined hands, but she knew now wouldn't be a good time.

"That's uhm..that's not true." Louis spoke up, "He wants to see one person."

Everyone looked up at him and about five, "who?'s" were shot in the air.

Again his eyes locked with mine, "You."

"Me? Why me?" Now the groups attention turned to my wide eyes.

"I don't know. But you should go now before he falls asleep again. He's in the room next to the fountain in the hall."

I nodded slowly and began to walk away when I felt Louis tug on my arm, "Can we talk later? Please?"

His eyes were begging me once again and this time I couldn't say no.

"Sure." I smiled lightly and made my way to Harry's room. Or..hospital room.

As soon as I opened the door, I regretted it. I.V.'s were taped all over his body. His head was wrapped in a white cloth and his arm was in a cast. He had bruises all over his face, it hurt to even look at him.

"Demi?" His usual deep husky voice was now soft and light as he tried to sit up, "Com'ere!"

"H-Hi Hazza.." I tried to keep my voice from being shaky but I was sure it would break at any moment, "How are you?"

He patted a spot next to where he was laying and smiled, "Im not going to hurt you ya know."

"I know!" I playfully rolled my eyes and sat down, "Are you okay?"

"I've had better days but yes Im okay." He chuckled and looked into my eyes, "Now the real question is are YOU okay?"

"I just feel horrible! It's my fault you're hurt and-"

"Stop. First, it's in no way your fault. It was the moron who decided to eat chili and drive at the same time. And second, I meant are you okay with Louis?" He raised and eyebrow and waited for my answer.

"What do you mean?" There's no way he could've known what happened..

"Well, last night Louis came to visit me and he just started talking. He spilled about everything that happened between you two and how he felt about it..I guess he didn't know I could still hear him even though I couldn't talk back to him.."

"What did he say?" I asked quietly. It was like I needed to know.

"I think that's something you two should talk about..it's not really my place."

"Yeah..you're right."

"But listen..Can you do me a favor?"

"Of course Harry."

"Stop doubting yourself. And just, go for it. You're more worth it than you think you are."

For a second I just looked at him. I couldn't believe that after everything I put him through, he still wanted what was best for me.

"Harry, Im so sorry for what I did. I know..I know you must regret everything. I was horrible."

"I'd never regret anything that once made me smile. And you still do."

This time I couldn't speak at all, or hold back the tears for that matter.

Harry reached up and wiped a tear away from my cheek, "Now, do you promise to do that favor for me and keep it?"

"I promise." I smiled and leaned down to hug him.

"Ow! Still sore, still sore!"

"Oh my gosh Im s-"

Harry started laughing, "Im kidding I'm fine."

"I hate you!" I laughed and stood, "Now, can I send anyone in?"

"Yeah, anyone."

I smiled and turned to leave but stopped at the door, "Harry?"

"Yeah?" He looked up, green eyes gleaming.

"Thank you."

My heart felt warm again as I went from his room back into the waiting area. Once again everyone stood and eyes were on me.

"Whoever wants to go next, go ahead." I smiled and sighed, "He's doing great."

"I'll go." Niall said as he kissed Andrea on the cheek, "I'll be back in a few minutes."

"Where's Sabrina an Liam?" I asked once I noticed they were gone. Dang, those two were at it already..go for Sabrina!

"They're picking up her little sister at the airport, they'll be back within the hour." Perrie informed me as she climbed back into Zayns lap, "Or more depending on how long they mack it out in the car."

Everyone laughed and nodded in agreement, but my eyes turned to Louis who was already looking at me.

"Ready to talk?"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Authors Note:

DID YA LIKE IT?! DID YA?! WELL IF YOU DID THEN VOTE VOTE VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE;)

Sorry it took like years for an update, I was going to do it Sunday but I found out one of my friends passed away and:(

But, Im doing better SO that means the next update will be VERY soon okay?

Love you all!Xx