Chapter Twenty-Six

~Chapter Twenty-Six~

Well, I did it. I finally told Louis is as in love with him and he...he just stood there looking at me, as if it was a joke and he was waiting for me to say, "HA HA IM LYING!"

But I didn't.

I started to get angry with him. Why couldn't he say anything?! He was Louis for god sake, he was ALWAYS talking and he chooses NOW to be quiet?!

But as I thought about it more, I realized I didn't want him saying anything. I already knew he didn't love me so why would I want to hear it? It would only make me hurt more, if that's even possible.

But life as always, showing its hate for me, decided then to give Louis a little push.

He cleared his throat and stepped forward, "Demi I-"

"Louis, I know you don't love me you don't have to say it okay?"

"Listen to me, I-"

"Demi?!" Liam came rushing up next to Louis and I with Zayn tagging along behind him, "Where's Harry? Is he okay?"

Maybe life didn't hate me after all. I sighed a sigh of relief as I turned away from that conversation, but started to feel my stomach clench again at the start of this new one.

"We don't know yet." I whispered softly, "The doctor should be out soon"

Zayn sighed and sat down with his head in his hands, "Did one of you call his mom?"

"I did. She should be here within the hour." I could still feel Louis staring at me as Liam pulled me into a hug.

"Demi..can we talk please?" Louis asked, stepping a little closer to me.

Even though we were fighting right now, I loved Andrea so much for running in right on cue, along with Niall and Sabrina.

I had a feeling that life was returning all the favors from the times I didn't want it to interrupt and began replacing it with times that I so desperately needed it to.

"What's going on?" Niall asked as he studied all our faces, gripping Andreas hand tightly.

"He was hit from the passenger side and the car flipped...we don't know what state he's in right now, the doctor will tell us soon." Louis informed, still keeping his gaze steady on me.

"Oh." Sabrina sat down next to Zayn and took a deep shaky breath, "I know I haven't known Harry for that long but.." She let her voice trail off in fear that she would cry, I could see it in her eyes.

Immediately Liam came to her comfort and crouched down in front of her, lifting her face to see his, "Shh, it's okay. This is hard on everyone but it's going to be okay."

That's when I knew. He was over Danielle. The way he looked at Sabrina..the way he wanted to comfort her...the way he wanted to see her smile...

"Excuse me? Are you related to Mr. Styles?" An older man, who I assumed was the doctor, had all of our attention at once. Everyone who was sitting down was now up facing him.

"Yes, Im his sister." I lied. I mean it wasn't the first time I've done it, right?

"Miss, Harry hit his head very hard when his car flipped causing intense bleeding inside of the brain. He's in a coma. We don't know when he will be waking up, but we are doing the best we can. I'm very sorry."

It was happening again. The shock. Everything around me went blurry. The sound was drowned out. I could see the doctor say something to Andrea who must have asked him a question, then he turned and left. My whole body went numb and I saw myself fall to the ground.