Chapter Fifteen

~Chapter Fifteen~

My eyes slowly opened as the throbbing of my head woke me up. So this is what a hangover felt like. It's not that I've never had drinks before, I just knew my limits..and last night I didn't care. My heart began to race as I noticed I had no idea where I was.

I climbed out of the bed I was in and opened the bedroom door, following the voices I heard lingering from somewhere in the house, "Hello?"

"Well look whose up!"

My head throbbed at the sound of Louis very loud welcome. I turned the corner and saw him in the kitchen, eating a sandwich.

"Can you not yell?" I walked over and pulled out a chair, placing my hands to my temples.

"Oh I'm sorry, am I disturbing you your majesty?"

"Actually yes."

"*gasp* I'm hurt!"

"Shut up. What time is it?"

Louis turned around and grabbed a glass of orange juice from the refrigerator. When he looked at me I cocked my eyebrow, waiting for his answer.

"What? You told me to shut up." He grinned and handed me the glass.

"Louis I swear."

"Okay okay, it's two-thirty."

"What!" Great. I had work in an hour and I wasn't even home to get ready.

"Yep. Why don't you just look, there's a clock right there!"

"My vision is still blurred."

"Aw, how cute. Your first hangover."

I responded with a glare but I couldn't help the smile that escaped my lips, "Yes, yes. Go ahead, let it out."

"Oh, this won't be a one time thing love, you won't be hearing the end of this for a while."

"Great."

"It's only because I love you."

For a second those words sent a jolt in my heart, but then I remembered how he had said the same thing to Eleanor, and each had two different meanings.

"Demi?"

"Huh? What?"

"Are you hungry?"

"Oh..uh..no. Not now."

"You need to eat."

"Louis whose room was I in last night..or this morning.."

"Mine." I heard a husky voice say from behind me. I saw Harry's slender figure walk past Louis to the refrigerator as my eyes grew wide.

Did I sleep with Harry? What the hell happened last night? My heart began to race as I gulped and got myself ready to ask the question. Although I wasn't looking forward to the answer.

"Harry..did we.." My eyes glanced at Louis who frowned and looked to Harry as if he wanted to know his answer too.

"No, no." Harry chucked and sat down beside me, "You passed out in my car, so I just took you here to make sure you would be okay."

I blushed at how sweet Harry was being. How he always was with me..

"It was a very eventful night though, that's for sure." He grinned, making his dimples deepen.

There was something I didn't know.

"Would you mind telling me what happened?" I placed my glass down and looked over at both of them. Harry grinned nervously and Louis looked away. I waited for them to answer me, but neither did. It was like they didn't want me to know...