Chapter Twenty-Two

~Chapter Twenty-Two~

"Andrea are you pregnant?" Nialls voice broke the very awkward silence that lingered throughout the room.

I wish I could take it back..why did I do that..what's wrong with me?!

I stepped closer to her and swallowed hard, "Drea I'm so so-"

"Get out of my house."

"What?" This was all to familiar..not the situation but what she said..I started to feel myself shake as the flashback of my parents kicking me out appeared again.

"Leave. Now." Her voice was dark and angry. She gave me one last glare an turned to Niall who looked like he was going to cry.

She then looked at everyone else in the room, eyes stopping at Sabrina, "Goodnight everyone." Andrea turned and walked slowly upstairs.

"Wait, Andrea wait!" Sabrina ran up after her, just like any good friend would do.

"What is your problem Demi! What the hell was that and what were you keeping from me?!" Louis was now very close to me again, but this time I stepped away.

"Im so sorry Niall." My voice cracked as I looked away and headed for the front door, "I'll see you all later."

"Demi."

I turned and saw Niall walking towards me, "Im sorry about what Andrea did to you. I don't know why she would have you..make yourself vulnerable..I'm just..I don't know what to think right now.." He whispered. He looked so lost and confused. So young and scared.

I took him in my arms, "Don't apologize for her. I don't know why she did it either but what I did was much worse." I pulled away and looked into his eyes, "Im sorry you had to find out that way."

I looked up at everyone in the room. Perrie who was white faced, Zayn who had an arm around her but stared at Niall wanting to comfort his best friend, Liam who was shocked and scared at everything that had just taken place, and Louis, whose eyes stayed on me and that were filled with confusion.

"Im sorry you all had to find out this way." I said softly, then headed out the door.

~Andreas P.O.V~

My heart was racing so fast as I slammed my bedroom door shut. This was a nightmere..everything I dreaded and feared was coming to life.

I heard the door open and shut softly, "Andrea?"

Sabrina came around the corner and into the bathroom where I stood, shaking more than I ever have before.

"It's going to be okay," she wrapped her arms around me and whispered softly, "Im here for you okay?"

"It's all my fault..if I hadn't had dared that stupid dare.." I managed to get that much out between sobs, "I just wanted to help.."

*flashback*

*knock-knock* I jumped at the sound coming from my front door as I finished chopping tomatoes for Nialls 'I'm sorry about the fight' dinner.

Walking to the door I could already tell who it was by the loud "OPEN UP IM DYING OUT HERE" scream that lingered throughout the neiborhood. I smiled and rolled my eyes, opening the door, "Hello Louis."

"Hi!" He stepped in and brought me into a tight hug.

"Nialls not here." I laughed once we broke apart, "he should be home soon though.."

"Actually, I came here for you.."

"Really? Oh..come on in."

"Well..could you come with me for a second? I need you to come to the mall..it'll only take a few minutes I swear."