Chapter Six

~Chapter Six~

"Okay Liam, truth or dare?"

We were all in a circle on the floor, already a few minutes into the game. It was a lot more fun then I imagined, but I never really liked this game. The dares always got me nervous and the truths..anything could happen with those.

"Uhm..I pick dare!"

Harry thought for a moment then a sly smile appeared across his face, "I dare you to go into the kitchen and grab a spoon, you have to hold it until your next turn."

"YOU WOULDN'T."

"Oh, but I would. Now go on!"

Everyone laughed as Liam slowly stood and walked into the kitchen, "You guys wont be laughing if I die! Oh god..." he walked back out holding the spoon as far away from him as possible and sat down, putting his head on Danielle's shoulder, "I hate you Haz."

"I love you too Liam! Now, it's your turn to ask someone."

Liam opened his eyes and sat up, looking everyone over. "Let's see here...Eleanor?"

Her eyes grew wide as she sat up straight, "Oh..I choose...dare?"

"I was hoping for that! Let's see..I dare you to kiss Louis!"

My heart stopped just as Eleanor blushed. Why? Of all things Liam, why? My eyes darted to Niall and Andrea who were both looking at me with compassion. Way to make it obvious guys. "Well, go on then!" Zayn chimed in, nodding to Eleanor. She smiled and turned to Louis, leaning in for a kiss.

Please don't lean in Louis...please don't lean in...please...

He leaned in. Even though the kiss was quick..very quick..my eyes stung with tears.

I hated this..I needed to get out of here before they all noticed me..but how?

"Demi? Truth or dare?"

Shit.

All eyes were on me. There was no escape now.

"I guess I'll do truth." I said, not knowing what Eleanor had in store for my dare.

"Oh gosh, I'm so bad at picking these..oh! I got one!" she leaned in and smiled, "Okay..what's the worst thing that's ever happened to you?"

Here we go.

**Flashback**

"You're the worst big sister ever!"

"And you're a little brat, but what are we gonna do?"

"Please! Please just let me try it!" my baby brother pleaded. His big blue eyes were wide and tiny lips in a pout.

"No. I'm having a bad day. Get out of my room." James stood there and rocked back and forth on his feet.

"You know, you're a lot prettier when you smile?" I don't know how he did it. My seven year old little brother could do anything to make my heart melt.

"James, I said no. I'll let you play on my phone later, okay?"

"But I don't want to play later! I want to play now!" he grabbed my phone from my hands and began to run around my room, giggling

"James!"

Suddenly he tripped, sending my phone flying and slamming on the ground. The sound of the glass shattering was enough to tell you it was destroyed.

I ran over to my phone and began to pick up the pieces, I felt my face grow hot with anger when I realized how bad it really was.

"Get out." I said facing my little brother.