Chapter Twenty-One

~Chapter Twenty-one~

I can't do this. This isn't happening right now. Why..WHY would Andrea do this to me?! After every thing I've done for her!

Louis leaned in closer until I could feel his breath on my nose.

My heart started racing so fast and beating so loud I was afraid he would hear..he was defiantly close enough.

I looked up and saw him staring at me. We locked eyes for a few seconds..he looked scared just like I felt.

Lets back up a little, shall we?

*flash-back*

"Okay Perrie why don't you start? Go ahead and ask anyone." Liam said as he walked in from the kitchen. For a second he started to walk towards the seat next to Sabrina, but stopped and sat next to me.

I felt a pang in my chest as her face fell...did I ruin everything? I should've kept my mouth shut...

"Niall! Truth or dare?" Perrie sat back against Zayns chest and smirked.

God they fit together like puzzle pieces.

"Dare." Niall replied matter-a-factly. He put his arm around Andrea who was deep into thought somewhere else.

"I dare you too...run around the house naked screaming 'Im a leprechaun!' at least twice."

Everyone started laughing and Andreas attention was finally fully on Niall. I could see how afraid she was in her eyes..afraid of the next day.

"No I'm not doing that!"

"Com'on Niall you have too, it's the rules of the game."

"Liam I don't care about 'rules' I don't want anyone of you too see my manhood. That's reserved for Andrea." Niall winked and brought Andrea into a kiss. She looked a little more relaxed when they broke apart as she slid into his arms.

"Okay okay then how about in your underwear?" Perrie straitened up and grinned, "now you can't get out of that one my friend."

Niall sighed and stood, "Fine."

He began to take his clothes off then and there. I blushed out of awkwardness but Niall caught me anyway.

"Like what you see Demi?" He stuck his stomach out and made a weird face, "Im flawless aren't I?"

"Oh yes Niall please, take me now in all your glory." I replied dryly, throwing a pillow at him, "Now go run around the house."

The group stood and followed Niall, all accept for Louis and I. We didn't want to see this, we've seen Niall in his underwear far too many times before.

"Dem?"

"Hmm?" I looked up and saw Louis smiling in my direction.

"Do you like the necklace? Really?"

"It's the best gift I've ever gotten Lou."

"D-Do you know what it means?"

"No? What does it mean?"

"That was something I could've avoided seeing. I should've stayed with you guys." Sabrina said as she plopped down next to me, "Whatcha guys talking about?"

Louis mumbled something and looked away as the rest of the group filled back into their places.

"Niall put your clothes back on, my girlfriend doesn't want to see you like this for the rest of the night." Zayn jokingly put his hand over Perries eyes, "Shes probably already scared of what she saw out there."