Chapter Twenty-Eight

~Chapter Twenty-Eight~

Walking to Andrea's house was the loneliest walk I've ever been on. I was cold, tired, confused, hurt, you name it.

I didn't even realize how weak I really was until I knocked on her door and almost fell over.

"Demi? What's going on?" Andrea asked only seconds after opening the door. Her eyes darted to the box I was holding and back to me, "Come in."

*Andrea's POV*

I've never seen Demi like this before. Ever. And it scared me so much.

Her normally bright face was pale and dark around her usually bright eyes. She was breathing heavy and looked exhausted, lost even.

I stepped aside and let her in, "Do you want wa-"

"I told him."

I knew exactly what she was talking about right away. I didn't know how to respond at first.

Should I be happy she finally told him? Or sad that he might not have responded in the way she would've liked, judging by her expression?

I decided to find out more of what was going on before I jumped to conclusions, "What did he say?"

"Well..once we got back to my place he kissed me.." Her voice trailed off.

My heart leapt with excitement for her, but the tears that formed in her eyes told me that there was more to tell.

And there defiantly was. She told me everything from the first kiss, to Eleanor showing up at Louis' door step.

"That's when I realized he never even told me he loved me, he avoided that altogether. He loves El..that's it."

That couldn't be true though..there was no way he didn't love her..

"Demi, Louis doesn't love Eleanor, he loves YOU."

"Can you stop saying that!" Demi sat down on the couch and took a deep breath, "Andrea you can't know what he feels. And you don't know what he said, or didn't say for that matter."

"No, I know he loves you." I don't know why I had been keeping this from her...

"How could you possibly know Andrea?"

*Flashback*

"What are we looking for?" I eyed Louis as he squinted his eyes and glanced around the jewelry store he had taken me to.

"A necklace." He seemed like he has been thinking about it for a while, like it's something he really wanted to get for..well most likely Eleanor.

And that's when I felt really bad. What would Demi do if she found out I was helping the man she was in love with pick out jewelry for the girl he was dating.

I wouldn't tell her..that's it.

"So, are you gonna help me or drool all over everything in here?" He smirked and nudged me, "Come on ill show you the one I've been looking at."

I rolled my eyes and smiled, following behind him. As soon as we got to the counter, I knew exactly which necklace it was.

The purple diamond is what caught my eye first as it sparkled in the corner of a beautifully shaped heart.

"Louis, it's so beautiful. What on earth would you need me for?"

"Well I want to make sure it sends the right message.." He put his hand through his hair and sighed, "It has to be perfect when I give it to her."