Im so sorry : Chapter 31

~*~*~*~*~Lights Point of View~*~*~*~*~

Jayde and I sat silently waiting for the newcomer to wake from her bliss dream into the nightmare she's really in. Just watching the minute hand move round and round, not going anywhere in particular.

The defending lack of sound was drilling in it my head making my body numb and my brain blank. To my disgust as my body began to stiffen in fear the wallpapers started to decay and the clock started to melt The minute hand slowly ticked over three. I can't move, and the world around me is decaying. What's the point in fighting for movement to run when I'm dead anyway?.

A violent scream rung loudly as something hit me hard across my paralysed face.

"LIGHT!"

A pissed jayde stood in front of me shaking me back and forth snapping out of my trance. Dashing up from the couch I scanned the room, every thing was back to perfect.

"I could or sworn..." I mumbled.

"Not the time to play dumbstruck, she's awake" jayde snapped?

Pushing Jayde aside and ignoring her whiney voice I pressed towards the door in which the screams erupted from. Peeking around the edge of the door, between the small gap I had made I could see the girl trying to break through walls.

Swinging open the door I ran over to her and held her down as much as could considering my joints were out of place.

"Shhhh it's ok!" I yelled over her screams.

"Are you fucking crazy! No it isn't" she's snaps back.

Eventually I had her calm and sitting on the bed. She now just sat quietly cryingsilent tears.

"Can you tell us your name?" Jayde asked rubbing her back in comfort.

"My..my name is Dana" she whispers

"I know your scared but you can trust us well me" I whisper while Jayde gives me a disapproving look "alright?"

Dana just end nodded her head as a reply.

Before long Jayde had done her thing. Out walked dana who looked miserable in her red dress, trying to tug it down as far as she could groaning in defeat dana gave up.

I listened as Jayde went over the rules and how she 'learnt them the hard way' and how she's 'been there done that'. Rolling my eyes as sat in my spot on the couch.

"SHES COMING!" Jayde screams out of nowhere.

Out of know where Dana stands up and grabs the slim glade vase from the centre of the coffee tab,e and stands stationary beside the door with the vase held in her hands as if she was preparing to attack.

"Dana...no..." I whispered hoarsely.

To late the door swung open and a emotionless mother walked into the room.

"Hello my d... You fucker!"

Dana smashed the vase over her head then picked up an large shard just in time to dodge mothers knife.

~*~*~*~*~Elighs Point of View~*~*~*~*~

I wonder if 'insanity' is contagious? If 'bitch' has passed her fucked lifestyle onto others. God help me if she has.

Brushing myself off and ignore the massive hammering pain that's pulsing at the back of my head and back I press on to the next door.

This door caught my attention more then the rest. It sat at the end of the hall dimly lit by a light just on the edge of death as it blinked every few seconds.

A black figure then stood out in front of the door with their back turned towards me. It opened the door, a dull light shone from inside then disappeared as the door shut and the sounds of something breaking rung from behind.

I dashed over and put my ear to the door.

~*~*~*~*~Lights Point of view~*~*~*~*~

Mother looked furious.

"How dare you! I saved you from the streets!" She snapped

"Please! You kidnapped me when I was walking home you crazy bitch" Dana snapped back.

Her face dropped in horror as she immediately regretted her words, as mothers face grew darker and her green eyes turned lifeless and black.

"Jayde, machete" mother said with out averting her eyes from Dana who and shrivelled up into a corner avoiding mothers gaze.

Astonished Jayde did what she was told and dashed out of the lounge room and came back carrying a heavy, metal and not to mention sharp looking machete.

"Jayde! What the fuck are you doing?!" I scream angrily.

"Survival of the fittest!" She says.

"You got to be fucking kidding me!"

I was to late about snatching the machete of her when matinee took a hold and raised in the air.

I'm so .. So .. Sorry dana...

The blade was slashed down furiously hitting da as head several times, turning her brain to mush as it splattered across the eggshell white walls.

But mother didn't stop there.

The moment the machete hit Dana's face it became unrecognisable. Eventually the blade hit her stomach spilling pools of blood and intestines on the floor.

I can't take this anymore. I feel so stupid...I couldn't help the boy mother first murdered when I could of, and now dana..

Before I even realised I was screaming.

Then banging erupted from the door.

"Light! LIGHT!"

"OPEN THE DOOR!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Hey my little Insanities,

I know this, I think, is a short chapter that's because sadly we are nearing the end (I know sucks right? :( )

Iv dragged this out as long as I could but I'm simply just running out of ideas be jade I didn't plan out this book properly cause I'm an idiot like that =,)

So next chapter is the last just a heads up, if you would like a extra chapter of life after for Light and Eligh let me know

Ps NEW BOOK COMING SOON CALLED ABANDONED =D yay!
This one iv actually planned out properly but I'm not going to prewrite chapters so you guys don't have to wait months for me to actually finish writing before reading it.

PROLOGUE IS OUT NOW! .
if you know you want another book to look forward to =,)

That's all for now guys c ya ! ^-^*