Knight In Bloody Armour : Chapter 18

~*~*~*~*~Lights Point Of View~*~*~*~*~
I woke to the usual of Lucy shaking me lightly. Beckoning me to follow her to my next appointment with my personal doctor but she has a smile on her face today bringing a sense joy and happiness to the atmosphere.

"Iv been told you have a new doctor who will take care of your problem, well at least find the root of your problem" Lucy smiles.

"He w..won't hurt me?" Fear drips from my words.

"He seems nice I don't think so..." She trails off.

Arriving at my new doctors office I could already see his tall skinny figure through the glass office door.

"Doctor Fitch, Miss Light is here"

"Thank you Lucy that will be all, I will beckon you when I'm done"

Swiftly with that, Lucy disappeared out the door. With a hand, doctor Fitch summoned me to the couch across from where he was sitting with a soft smile on his face.

"So Light, you're here so we can find out why you did what you did and what caused you to do it.Lets start easy shall we, can you to me the last time you and your mother got along"

"When I was 8 two years after father left.." I reply.

"My little doll want to play puppets" Mother said with a warm smile as she set out two small porcelain dolls.

One that laid in front of mother had light brown hair, green eyes as bright as grass in a sunny meadow, and wore a dress coloured light purple. The doll mother laid in front of me had beautiful blonde loosely curled hair, eyes as blue as the sky and a blue and white maiden dress.

"There beautiful mummy I mean mother" I smile up at her.

"Just like you my little doll"

Mother and I spent a couple of the hours just playing with the fragile dolls, I can see why she like them they're built to be perfect, perfect hair, perfect eyes, perfect skin but over all so fragile.

Doctor Fitch took down every word I said making sure to leave side comments, quickly covering his notes he looks straight at me.

"Sounds lovely Light can you tell me how you got that scar?"

This went on for an hour. question after question about my life and Mother even Eligh. Doctor Fitch took care to listen and made sure to write everything down. After being excused I found Lucy silently waiting beside the door of the doctors office.

"All done? You have another appointment with your personal doctor in an hour, so how about some food?" Lucy asked sweetly.

My stomach grumbled at the thought of food and eating. My face lit up.

"Y..yes please!" I laugh lightly.

With a grin she leads me away, back to the familiar cafeteria.Walking in to room the little boy from yesterday greeted me. His blond hair flicking across his face, carrying a big smile of joy on his face.

"Light This is Blake the brightest little kid around here" Lucy States

"Will you eat with me today?!" He giggles, bouncing with giddiness.

"Sure!" I smile gently at him messing with his hair.

As we ate I watched Blake play with his vegetables as he gave them a displeased look on his face.

"What's wrong don't you like broccoli?" I ask.

"No not really..." His voice trails off.

"How about we play a game? It's called who can eat their yucky vegetables first!"