Blood Cold Revenge : Chapter 15

Something glittered in the corner of my eye, a small can. I spat what was in my mouth towards mother when I read the cans label, how could she do this to me!.

A small can of rats poison sat upon the kitchen bench shining brightly as the Suns rays hit its surface. Unexpectedly Something hard slapped my face, glass littered the floor.

I tried picking up my hand to touch my bleeding face but my moves were restricted as some unknown forced flung my strings and I towards the tiled wall.

I could here my back crack as sheer forced of the throw, my visioned blurred the sounds around me all muffled into one but I could still here someone calling for me.

"liiigghhhhtttt....."

"light!"

"LIGHT!"

The screams became louder as my vision focused again. Out of blurred eyes and blood I could just see Eligh thrashing furiously trying to reach mother with a glass shard.

He cut is own strings and regained freedom. Widely he ran at her, glass shard first and slashed at her side making mother topple back. I freed myself from my strings also and grabbed the largest glass shard which I presumed was the base mother slapped me with.

I watched silently behind as mother rebutted back against Eligh flashing her silver knife tauntingly. Raising it she ran like a mad man towards Eligh, her grin reaching a whole new level of sinister, her eyes raging with an internal fire, her skin cracked like she was a porcelain doll that's been dropped and shattered.

She finally reached Eligh with a blood curdling scream, slashing her knife frantically. I sprinted up behind her raising the jagged piece of glass and stabbed her right in the back pushing down harshly as her screams filled the room. Mother scratched and clawed at her back trying to retrieve the glass.

Blood flowing like a river from her back, I quickly grabbed her knife as Eligh kicked her flipping mother onto her back. I stood over her body flashing her own knife in front of her, slowly I raised the knife and pierced her heart.

Emotions flowed from me, anger, sorrow, betrayal, bitterness, I stabbed her over and over till I was sure she was dead, that I was sure she was now one of the angry souls that haunted the house.

I couldn't stop I kicked, I screamed, I punched until mothers face wasn't recognisable, her nose bent running waterfalls of blood, her eyes swollen to a point were she possibly couldn't see.

What have I done..... I... I can't explain what took over me...but I have an idea.

Eligh tackled me to the ground pinning me down, snapping me from my trance.

"Light you need to calm down!"

All I could do was cry violently, as blood pooled the floors, the familiar metallic scent hit me and I threw up to the side. What am I going to do... What have I done.... What happens now?

"Light..." He cooed softly while picking me up into his arms.

"We need to go...."

Where...where could I possibly go I don't belong anywhere...

We walked outside and came face to face with bright red and blue lights frantically flashing, blinding my line of sight. Large sounds of other people screaming and shouting rung in my head causing great pain.

"Put the girl down and both of you, but your hands in the air"

One of the men in blue uniform stated pointing a small mechanical machine as if it could do me harm. Eligh slowly lowered my and I collapsed to the ground because the nails were still hammered into my feet.

I touched something soft and slightly damp, it was green and fragile and covered the whole outside boundaries of the house, grass? I smiled as I felt it tickle my toes. I went to touch it with my fingers but I realised I didn't have mothers knife anymore.

BANG

A rather loud shot rang putting me on my guard I looked at Eligh who stood with a shocked face, gripping his stomach he fell hard, hitting the grass beside me the knife in his hands blood dripping from the blade.

"ELIGH"

Why....

"Eligh p..please ELIGH"

I screamed resting Elighs head on my lap, all he did was give me a large grin blood leaking from his teeth then he lost consciousness not before saying.

"Shhh it's..it's ok.." He mumbled in pain yet with a smile still on his face.

Thank god he was still breathing.

Rage took a hold of my emotions as I slipped the knife from Elighs cold hands and stood up.

Waves and waves of pain shot through out my body, gripping the bloody knife I raised my head, insanity controlling me, a dark smile lit upon my pale face.

I charged right at the man in front and striker him with my knife, but he whipped my head with his weapon. The last thing I remember was my hand being bound behind me and shoved in a black van Eligh being carried close behind.

'HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA'

'BLOOD I WANT BLOOD'

'REVENGE'

And guess what i woke up to the same white walls and same white bed but something was different.

~*Edited*~*31/12/14*~